Great moments in L'il Beginnings history

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another tragedy I remember was Tony's loss of his beautiful horses. Oh how I ached for him each time he posted about another loss or another attack.

On the bright side, it has to be the first time I posted on LB. I had been a lurker for several weeks but when my pony colicked I came on here begging for help and advice and it came immediately. These fine people got me calmed down and helped me help him.

Some things I remember:

Michaels' death.
default_no.gif

I also remember Dove the premature filly who was owned by Treherne Miniatures if I remembered right.

The loss of my miniature stallion, Coyote Winds Knockout, and the kind people who wrote to me about it, some even offered me colts since I could not afford to buy a new herd sire. I miss him.

My bay mini stallion having a bad head injury with swelling on the brain and not knowing if he was going to survive and all the kind words people said. I am glad to say he is 100% better.

Tony's loss of his precious minis.

So many memories on this thread, certainly all have made a huge impression and Michael's death can never be erased, nor the impact on each and every one of us.

On a personal note, I had never realized the power and influence of the board until I posted the death of Little America's D S Incredible, who died while the Miniature Horse World with his picture on the cover was being printed. I was amazed at the care of everyone, and of course when we have had the dog/coyote problems has been very overwhelming.

the death of Little America's D S Incredible
We all remember that one, Tony. What a tragic loss. Remember we also put an ad in a very well know publication about it? That doesn't even seem like it was that long ago -

Liz R.

Thanks to those of you who remembered Helen our little blind foal.

For me the most memorable and inspiring thread was the loss of Michael he touched so many and his influence still goes on.

Theresa and Dreamer first Dreamer and then Theresa and her courage and grace through all of it.

Charlenes heartfelt posts during Gary's illness and death and the fact that love doesnt end as evidenced by the signs she still receives

Karen's terrible barn fire and the loss of so many beautiful horses

Linda Bests battle with her disease and Ribbons for Linda and all the good it continues to do

Robin with her Secret Santa bringing joy to so many

But most of all the caring and educated help that can be gained on this forum I am so glad I found my way here back when there was only two minis in my life.

YES, Marty, I remember that post!!! And I believe every word of it!

I remember sitting at the computer (late at night) and seeing it, thinking, oh, I really shouldn't open this thread...but I couldn't stop myself. Completely freaked me out!!!
default_laugh.png
I RAN upstairs to bed that night, turning lights off and on as I went from room to room....I think I even slept with the light in my bedroom on that night
default_rolleyes.gif

What can I say, I have an overactive imagination!
default_biggrin.png

~kathryn
OK I can't go one more day without knowing, What is the White thing?

Latest posts

Back