Gracie is in foal as of today 359 days!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darn Renee, get in there and push for her. I thought for sure she'd foal today.

Stephanie

default_biggrin.png
Ok I would love too, I am just about ready to go in
default_smile.png
She is a little softer in her tail head and her udder are looing larger too, the baby is moving a lot more also...I am just waiting now...thats my life waiting for my little bundle, oh and thinking of names is keeping me busy, and my other girl is not to far behind...so , I am going to go throught this agian in a few months YAY! LOL

default_aktion033.gif
I just know went and expressed a little clear liquid from one of her teats!!!! Yay! yay! i AM HOPING THIS GETS THINGS STARTED...woO-HOo
default_aktion033.gif
default_new_shocked.gif

I have a stallion named Late Attraction by Cochise. Besides the Cochise part (his sire), he was named that b/c he was 6 weeks late! My three foals due are by him, I sure hope they don't follow in daddy's footsteps hehe ;)

Jessi

I can't believe she hasn't foaled yet! How many days is she today Reneé? My Merryweather is at 360 days today and VERY restless. I stayed up all night watching her and nothing yet. She is pacing lots, kicking belly, stomping ground, rolling a bit last night but not since 3am and is now laying flat out again which before yesterday she hadn't done in a month. Maybe today? I'm sure hoping. It is supposed to start getting cold again by the weekend with snow. I would like the baby born and a few days old before then. tee hee. How is your weather there? I hope she foals today for you!!

I can't believe she hasn't foaled yet! How many days is she today Reneé? My Merryweather is at 360 days today and VERY restless. I stayed up all night watching her and nothing yet. She is pacing lots, kicking belly, stomping ground, rolling a bit last night but not since 3am and is now laying flat out again which before yesterday she hadn't done in a month. Maybe today? I'm sure hoping. It is supposed to start getting cold again by the weekend with snow. I would like the baby born and a few days old before then. tee hee. How is your weather there? I hope she foals today for you!!

Today is 365! One year exactly...this freaks me out but I guess "when it's done it will come out of the oven"
default_smile.png
I too was up last night, I looked out about 12 and she too was laying falt out I went out and she was just fine no sweating or dicomfort just wanted to see if I had food! Her udder is harder and her teats are pointing straight down and she kicks at her belly and rols more often, she and Merry are linked some how HA! It's a race to see ahose born first...that might be good foder for a name..Hmm First Prize or Run For the Prize ...LOL we will see
default_aktion033.gif
Oh and it is nice in the 70's but we expect it a little colder by the end of the week... but nothing like you
default_smile.png
I have an adorable little blanket for the bundle
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back