Gracie had a boy!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_aktion033.gif
He finally found "the faucets" YAY!!! He had an enema and the placenta is in tact, she went 366 days ! One year and one day and she had him on my grandmas 87th b-day, Gracie is so patient with him and me HA, he sure dose tal a lot he has the sweetest voice... he has hair for days and legs too, I must have taken 300 pictures, I need to figure out how to get them on here correctly, I can sleep now woo hoo ( al night I mean ) I went to bed at 10 and my husband and I peeked at her , she walked over and laid down as we flashed the light on her from the house she seemed restless to me and I was tired , I told Greg, " it will be at least 15 minutes , kind of joking and went to bed an hour or so later, the clocke said 11 something, I had to go potty and then looked out the window and their was this white lovely flash in my eyes, I ran and told Greg "She had it!" he jumped up and we ran out to see his lovely little self, still soaked he was just born! Oh I was so excited...the rest is bundle history, I have so amny names going through my head, his daddy is Tonto- LC Dakota OSO formally and mom Gracie -Al Max Choir Boys Amazing Grace...Any ideas???? Well thats the fun part for me...anyway oh happy day here, hope all that aew waiting get what they want a healthy foal!!!!

Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Glad to hear he found the faucet. Get some sleep.....you earned it!
default_biggrin.png

default_aktion033.gif
He is absolutely adorable
default_wub.png
I love his markings.. I can't wait to see pics of him dried off and playing around. CONGRATS!!

Wahoo Reneé!!
default_aktion033.gif
He is just gorgeous!! I can't wait to see him all dried off. I am so envious. So how many days was Gracie? Merry is at 362 days today and I am starting to think I am off my rocker again and there is no little bundle. Give your gorgeous boy a kiss from me and Mom a big hug for a great job!!!

Hey I am the winner
default_smile.png
You are too just cause you get a baby too LOL SO how is Merry doing? Look any closer ? I am thrilled with my bundle hope your comes soon and you get the filly
default_new_multi.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

Congrats
default_aktion033.gif
he is beautiful! It is such a relief to see them come to this world safe and sound.
default_yes.gif
And I really do believe that his eyes are blue you should know for sure by now, but from the picture they appear truly blue.

Congrats again and enjoy him,the waiting game is over.

Congradulations he i sWONDERFULLY colored, and Oh SO CUTE, . 366 DAYS HUH?? WOW I hope my mare has no intentions of going that long, lol

Awww-Renee-he's just beautiful.
default_wub.png
I love the excitement in your words.
default_yes.gif
And I can't wait to see more of those 300 pictures!! Email,is you need to and I'll talk you through it. (I've posted a few.
default_wink.png
)

LOVE him!!! He looks just like my Carbon in my avitar!

Lyn

Momspixofbabyboy3-13-08036.jpg

That fluffy tail is ADORABLE all up in the air
default_wub.png

To post the photos directly, click on the IMG Code that goes with the photo you want (from photobucket) then when you're posting here, right click and hit paste. Then your photo will show
default_smile.png

Jessi

What a little handsome man! Love those adorable brown ears! He is just the cutest!!

"CONGRATULATIONS!"

Renee,

He's totally adorable!
default_wub.png
I love his tiny bay ears!!! And he has legs for days!!
default_new_shocked.gif

Congratulations on a healthy, beautiful baby!
default_aktion033.gif

On a side note, I hope NONE of my mares hear about this 366 days of gestation thing!!! We're into the low 300's around here and suits us just fine!
default_yes.gif

Momspixofbabyboy3-13-08036.jpg

That fluffy tail is ADORABLE all up in the air
default_wub.png

To post the photos directly, click on the IMG Code that goes with the photo you want (from photobucket) then when you're posting here, right click and hit paste. Then your photo will show
default_smile.png

Jessi

Thanks but I can not find that img thingy...not the smarstest puter person
default_smile.png
He is soooooo cute in that pictureI love seeing him on there
default_wub.png
Thanks so much!!!
default_risa8.gif

default_aktion033.gif
YAY! CONGRATULATIONS on the safe arrival of your new little boy!! He is AWESOME!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
default_biggrin.png
Here is our"Boy Bundle" as we are calling him until we find his name in his new jammies

Boybundlewithpjs3-15-08106.jpg

Boybundlewithpjs3-15-08099.jpg

Boybundlewithpjs3-15-08066.jpg

Latest posts

Back