It's official! Come meet my new boy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wingnut

Reaction score
May I introduce my new yearling colt:

AMHA White Tail Hypnotic Show Stopper (30.75" as measured at the Old Dominion show in July 2013)

showstopper2.jpg

I want to thank Marlene and Holly Graves of White Tail Farms Miniatures for all their great support while I made a very tough decision. I went back and forth trying to decide whether to stick with my original plan of a colt (to be gelded) or even another mare. A weanling? A buckskin? Finally, I put down what my goals were in getting horse #5 and it became apparent to me that this horse fit the bill better than any of my other options. In the process, I probably caused Marlene to need more than a couple of drinks! LOL!

I've been watching their breeding program since I first met them in July 2009. I quickly learned how I should have gone about buying my first miniature horses and hope to someday be able to buy a quality bred miniature horse.

Don't get me wrong, I love my girls! And my silver bay has shown very well for a Craigslist purchase! Still, I now know the difference.

I go pick him up on October 12th. If all goes well, he will be gelded later in the month. My goals for next year are to show him not only at my club's shows but also the Old Dominion show in May and the Delmarva show in July.

Thanks to all here who have done so much to share their knowledge on these boards. You have played a large part in my becoming a better horse woman and helped me see what it is I wanted next.

Last edited by a moderator:
He measured at the Old Dominion Club's show in July at 30.75"

Congratulations!!! He is one handsome boy!!! I am sure you are very excited and can not wait to get him in your barn!!!!
default_smile.png

What a good looking little lad - many congratulations and good luck for next year!

Pretty boy. Love those B&W pintos! Good choice!

Latest posts

Back