GOT MY 100% AT LAST!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are very welcome HGStables. I enjoyed shopping for you and am glad you liked everything including the blankets my mother in law and I made. I have 2 the exact same for myself. Very handy when you have newborn foals.
default_yes.gif

I received my Secret Santa package today! It's a nice big box-I'm excited. It says 'Secret Santa' and the address is from Norman, OK.

Hmmm? Is that Davie? Should I open the box? If the gift/s wrapped I will. I wanted to try to wait until Christmas Eve or day to open it;

but this year I am not sure I can wait! Need to go to bed though, so I will be checking back on and off tomorrow to see if there's a response to whether there is wrappings inside or not. What fun!

Hi, I am sitting outside the post office with a nicely wrapped box from Jenny and jake Howe but I am staying strong. Thanks guys, I can't wait

12 more to go and only 4 mailing days left. The mail has been slow this year & all that snow fall hasn't helped any.

I found a pkg for one person, it'd been at her PO for 4 days and they didn't bother letting her know!

So everyone please check your POs
default_smile.png

FLY SANTA, FLY!
default_xreiter.gif
<----OK, pony express LOL

Performancemini, it is not wrapped so if you want to open now that is OK. With being sick, a sick car, and the bad weather I wanted to get it in the mail as soon as possible as it was already late. I hope you enjoy it. Have a wonderful MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone on the forum and a very propserous NEW YEAR.

Thanks again Robin for all your hard work.

Thank you Davie. I sure hope you are feeling better. It's even harder in winter to be sick and have vehicles and other things have problems that need fixing too. I appreciate all the effort you have gone to. I wanted to wait til at least Christmas eve to open your gift; but I have a feeling I am going to cave in this year. I will post when I do open it.

Yes, and thank you to Robin for all the work in doing 'Secret Santa'!

Doing lots better physically, I always love Secret Santa and I'm haveing a real hard time not opening mine and has big letters on it that say FRAGILE. The closer Christmas gets here the harder it is. Van was out of the shop a whole 2 weeks and is back in again--same problem--transmission--this time looks costly and it was just rebuilt 2 years ago.

Hope Illinois is not going to get hit with bad weather over the next couple of days. It was 70 yesterday it will only get 36 today and this afternoon freezing drizzle changing to freezing rain this evening with up to 1/2 inch accumulations so expection power outages if that happens. Ground is still 46 degrees so roads should be OK today but with the freezing rain could become a skating rink by morning. Everyone be SAFE.

I will have to post when I open mine also.

0EEABF00-795A-46A1-97CC-C3A1C25CC75F-23305-00000CBC9791CFCA_zps1ef46c5b.jpg

Thanks to LTD editions LV for my stuff . A show number clip, mini calendar, stocking and candy. Merry Christmas and thanks again.

OOOHHHHH! I caved!!!!!!!!!! I usually can wait; but I have been watching the winter storm advisories on tv and well.......

Davie: Wow! I will have to see if my son stops by if he can get a picture and post it for me. I received a beautiful sherpa throw that has a young boy (stetson and all) hugging a very pretty tri color pinto horse/pony. It will go wonderfully with the kind of "ranch" style look I am trying to decorate my little farm house in (which still comes across country-it really would need a major overhaul LOL!). The throw is so soft and cuddly. I know I am going to be stingy with it with my husband and our little dog. I also got Andes mints-ohh, I so love those! You guessed those; I know I didn't put them down. And a bag of Christmas wrapped Hershey Kisses (which I also love!). Thank you SO SO much Davie! It was such a pick-me-up opening it! And I will think of you whenever I cuddle in my throw.

Happy Appy, yours will likely be late. She just mailed it out a day or so ago. She feels bad but it couldn't be helped.

I GOT IT!!!!!!!!! Thank you soooooooooooooo much Jody (sfmini)!!!!!! She sent me a necklace with a Cardigan corgi and a sheep on it, a Cardigan corgi Christmas ornament, and a stuffed horse that dances gagnam style!

I know you know how much I appreciate the cardigan stuff!!!!!
LOVE the necklace (did you make it?)

And Mate-r was the first one to take out the dancing horse!!
default_laugh.png
He wanted to take it and see what it was all about. Lulu puppy wasn't afraid of it at all!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
Hope you have a Merry Christmas and that you are feeling better soon!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!

~kathryn

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know Cathy Fisher (forum name Zipper) from ONT ?

Her Santa said tracking said gift was delivered Dec 6th. I'm worried about her as I've emailed her 3 times over the past few weeks and even found her name on facebook and PMed her from there too. No answer.

We need to know that she got her gift and if/when she sent one to her person. I'm worried about HER.

I hope she's ok!
default_unsure.png

Back