Got an awesome new mare!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cretahillsgal

Reaction score
Last spring I bought a little black show filly from Robin (REO) at ROKO Minis. ROKO Whysp of Black Magic is going to be hitting the show ring this year.

Here is one of the pictures that I took of her last October before she got hairy:

whispy41.jpg

So this weekend I took a little visit to Robin's place and immediately fell in love with a little sorrel pinto mare. I actually went to look at another little filly, but after seeing this mare I had to have her. When Robin said that she has the most awesome Roadster trot, she wasn't exagerating at all. Pictures can't show how awesome this girl really is.

So now ROKO Painted Apache Sahara Rain is now mine (mostly)
default_smile.png
Still have a little bit to pay on her then she will be all mine. I have admired Sophie's dam, Sassy, since the first day I laid eyes on Robin's website. Of course, Robin could never part with her and I don't blame her. I wouldn't either. But now I have the next best thing with her daughter Sophie. And even better, Sophies sire is Glens Apache.
default_wub.png
Robin is going to breed her for me to Whipsy's daddy, Ty 5 Dynamos Voodoo Magic this Spring.

Here she is last July. These are Robin's pics and I have permission from her to post them here.

sophie1.jpg

sophie2.jpg

This is her dam, Sassy:

sassy1.jpg

And her sire, Glens Apache:

glennsapache1.jpg

Congratulations, Julie! She is beautiful! I really, REALLY want a horse that is competitive in Roadster one of these days. My secret hope is that will be Esprit.
default_laugh.png
I am sure you will really enjoy your new girl, and I bet Robin is so glad to have her in a good show home.

Congratulations!
default_cheers.gif
Robin has some awesome horses, and is super to work with.
default_smile.png

Sophie has always been my favorite! And is the spirit of my Sassy. She is awesome! I'm so mad that I had my camera inside and forgot to bring it outside! We could have gotten pics of her doing that huge trot! She knocks my socks off!

She's just a little girl.
default_wub.png

It was great seeing you again Julie! I'm going to bawl my head off when my girl leaves, but I know where she'll be and that she's in a great home! Thank you for everything!

I can't wait to see Spring pics of her! She's more mature looking now.

Congrats on your new girls, very pretty. Keep us posted on how you do this summer at the shows!

Congratulations on your new mare!!!

Congrats Julie! Both mares are just beautiful! Wishing you are terrific show season with them both!

Missy

Being someone who has been to Robin's and seen her beautiful babies in person...

I have to say Congrat's in having become Mom to two of them!!!
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back