Got a phone call this am...A Vascular Surgeon that I

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockin r

Reaction score
His office callled this am and said to be there tomorrow morning. For 4 1/2 months nothing, to everything happening all at once. I am not going to lie about it, I am scared...
default_unsure.png
Afraid that he won't be able to help/assist, and afraid that he can. What if he panics, what if he "thinks" is the right way to do it, is not. We have been all over the US with top notch Vascular surgeons that won't touch it, to a local at a county hosp. Are we doing the right thing?? We have second guessed ourselves so much that we don't know what the right thing to do is anymore. We so desperately want this to be over. This surgeon is the first to give us hope..I know that I am getting way ahead of myself, I don't even know if he will do this. But for his office to call me and say get in here, we are hopefull. (He has all of my records and a copy of the MRI's) I know that I am panicing, no doubt, I guess that I am looking for reassurance and for someone to tell me that I am making the right choice to place my life in the hands of this Dr. But at this point, he is all that we have...UGH!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
First go see him and see what he says.

Have faith that things are finally coming together for you.

You have a big group praying for you here.

default_pray.gif
:pray
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

Teresa! Don't be so negative! This is a good thing that someone finally is willing to speak to you. I realize you are so confused but think possitive and see what he can do for you! Just go girl! This just could be the new beginning you are looking for!!!!!!!!!!!
default_saludando.gif

Theresa this seems to be the opportunity we have all been praying for. Scared, I know you are, worried you bet but go knowing this is the beginning of a new life for you and your family! All our love and prayers to you, Art and your family.

I agree 100% with Gini.....this is what we've all been praying for. Be as strong as we know you can be and have faith that all these prayers are being answered.

Theresa, YES, go see him! First,there are a lot of good doctors in small hospitals, do not judge him by where he is working. Go see him, trust your instincts (And Arts) and have faith that God will put the right people where they need to be for you to get this taken care of and go on with your life. Prayers for you and your family. This is all going to work out, have faith!

Marty, That is one stiff right punch you have!!!! Good thing I am not working so I don't have to explain the black eye! Thanks I needed that.
default_wub.png
I guess we are so used to being told sorry we can't help you, we (I) are assuming that is what we are going to be told again. I am NOW very optimistic, and I am going to trust him and his decisions! You guys are the best emotional and moral support anyone could have, and you help keep things in perspective (that we sometimes lose sight of). Thank you..I'm just panicing
default_wacko.png
bare with me... We are hoping that this could be the one to end all of this. Again thanks to everyone for their prayers and support...

Theresa and Art

Good luck! I'm hope this doctor is the answer to your problems.
default_saludando.gif

Theresa-

I am so glad that you have a vascular surgeon to go to. You just think positive that he is going to help you. We're all praying and sending good thoughts to you. Stay strong!!! Looking for good news tomorrow.

Barbie

Theresa, you have every right to be nervous! That is normal. Just do not loose your optimism, and if you do come visit us here, because everyone here is confident that this is the beginning of the end of the alien!!

YES! Our prayers are working. One positive step at a time Theresa.

I am saying prayers that this Doc will have all the right answers. As everyone has said keep your faith that your health will be restored and you will be on the fast road to a full recovery real soon dear. You are in my thoughts. Ask God for the strength to get through this, I will be asking him for you too. God bless Theresa.

This sounds as though it could literally be the chance of a lifetime. Prayers coming your way that this will be exactly what you need!

Theresa-

Thinking about you this morning - praying for a good report later today.

(((((HUGS)))))

Barbie

Here is another view on the DR's.

A DR sees your scans, having never seen something quiet like this before they are overwhelmed. Not sure how to handle it they back away. Some DR's will leave it at that.

IF the DR is any good, those scans stay on his/her mind, they start to talk to other DR's about it. They share the scans between them. They discuss what can be done. They do some research. They start to find possible ways to help you. The more DR's that see those scans the better chance you have of finding the right DR.

If the DR you see does not have the answers you want to hear send those scans out to as many vascular doctors as you can. Send it too all the teaching hospitals you can find. If you send it to enough DR someplace along the way the scan will end up in the hands of the right DR.

Please let us know what the Doctor has to say, if he is the TOP Vascular doctor in your area and you feel confident, that is the perfect connection along with prayer.

Theresa at this moment you cannot allow your nerves to over come your need to take care of the situation. You can do it!! Were all here behind and beside you!!

Please keep us updated!!!

Sending Prayers your way,

Janice Silvio

Amore' Miniatures

Theresa

Maybe God just opened that door you have been praying for!!!
default_wub.png

We are all praying for you!

Bonnie

Latest posts

Back