Got a few pictures of my favorite gelding

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HJF

Reaction score
Got a few pictures today of my "favorite", Mr (Ericas Ooh Boy). I can't really say any one of them is my favorite, but I know I would never sell this one.
default_smile.png
He's fat and not toned at all. But, he's been to an AMHR and AMHA show this year. He did really well at an AMHA show last weekend, he won his classes and then went reserve champion gelding and there were some nice horses there.

He's already pretty fuzzy in these pictures, but I finally had someone to help take the pictures..

He's a 2 year old and measured 30.25"

I think his mane/tail is growing back really well...Although his mane is really frizzy and wavy and it looks even worse with the stuff I use at shows..

mister-1.jpg

mister5.jpg

mister6.jpg

mister0.jpg

mister9.jpg

mister7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow see why you love him so much, even with the fluffys and the frizzys he's a hunk!!

Thanks...he's still going to one more show hopefully in the end of Sept. so hopefully by then he will be in better shape..but it doesn't help that he won't get worked for 2 weeks while we are at nationals. But this year wasn't really hoping for anything since we didn't even think he would even show again less than a year ago. Can't wait to show him as a Sr. gelding though. :bgrin

I am so glad he made a full recovery since last year! I have to say, he is looking amazing this season, good to see him with some hair lol
default_smile.png

I have always really liked him
default_smile.png

Prestige, no we decided against taking him...it would just be the one class and thought it wouldn't really be worth it and our vet thought it would be best to wait until next yr. as there's still a small chance he's not 100% recovered although he sure seems it
default_yes.gif
: He actually is supposed to have chronic kidney failure so there's a chance it can just pop up due to the damage his kidneys received, but amazingly his blood levels were perfectly normal a week after he came home from the vet and that wasn't supposed to happen so..he's got someone watching out for him.

This is what he looked like last year as a yearling and in show shape

DSCN0166.jpg

mister.jpg

He's looking so good Julia. Just a few days ago last year he went National Champion. Tell him to keep that hair growing over winter so he can finish his HOF for you ;)

Latest posts

Back