GOOD NEWS TINY IS HOME

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kaykay

I am so thrilled my girl is home!!! Thanks to fran and ron for going with me to pick her up. you couldnt ask for better friends then these two. and of course thanks to OSU, Dr Kay and the others who got her well again. When we went back today the horse I saw the other night had died and another one had taken a turn for the worse. It hit me hard how lucky I am to be picking my horse up and bringing her home. All my forum buddy prayers paid off!!

They even gave her a bath before she came home!! No more pebbles hair do lol. As soon as we got her off the trailer all her herdmates came running to see her. I could barely get thru them all to get her to the barn and in her stall. Patches go so mad because I wouldnt let her in the stall!! Ron and Fran got a kick out of seeing how excited tinys herdmates were to see her. I wish we had taken pics! But I will take some tonight and add them here.

Thanks to all of you for your prayers, emails and support. I am eternally greatful

Kay

YEA :aktion033: Yippee :new_shocked: Yippee :aktion033: YEA :bgrin

Oh Kay thank goodness.. I am so glad to hear she is home where she belongs

Kay, I am so glad to hear Tiny is home! :aktion033: Such great news! :aktion033: :aktion033: Corinne

[SIZE=10pt]HOORAY!!!![/SIZE]

So glad to hear the GOOD news!!!

[SIZE=24pt]What great news! :aktion033: I am so happy for you!
default_yes.gif
:
[/SIZE]

:aktion033: I bet Tiny gave a *sigh* of relief to be back home!
default_wub.png
:

I don't know anyone on here very well but it's so nice to hear good news. These minis seem to have so many problems from birth on. Much more than the big horses. I'm thankful to have found this site and the many people who are willing to share their experience.

I've been following your posts, Kay and I'm glad that Tiny is getting better and is home. :aktion033:

Oh, good news, this is definitely the happy update I was hoping for, and I've been thinking about you both.

So many sad things, it is good that Tiny has beat the odds and most of the credit goes to you and her, for sure.

default_smile.png

Continued best wishes!

Liz M.

[SIZE=18pt]I am so very happy for you all!!!! Maybe some of this good fortune will rub off on fancy.[/SIZE]

Lyn

I was soooo hoping this would be the news that you posted today!!! YIPPEE!!!! That is absolutely wonderful news!!! Yes, you are definitely lucky that you were one of the people able to pick up your horse and bring her home. Sounds like you had the BEST support group ever!

Hugs,

Liz R.

Ahhhh such wonderful news!!! :aktion033: May she continue to get better with strength and good health with each passing day.
default_yes.gif
:

Kay, I am so very happy that you were able to bring Tiny home. :aktion033: Now she can really start her healing, and you can too. I know this has really taken a tool on you too. Your post brought tears to my eyes.
default_rolleyes.gif
: It is just so good to have good news for once...
default_yes.gif
:

Kay,

I am so happy to read your wonderful news about your beautiful little mare! :)

Susan O.

:aktion033: So happy she is home :aktion033:

I'll be sending prayers for her continued recovery...

Latest posts

Back