GOOD NEWS TINY IS HOME

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:aktion033: KAY, I'm just so thrilled to hear this great, fantastic, supercailifrajalistic (sp???) news!!! It truly is a joyful time at your place and to hear the description of all her buddies welcoming her home; that was really a neat vision to share with us all.

pictures please when everyone is rested and settled!

God Bless

kd

default_wub.png
: Bless you and Tiny, I'm so relieved to see she's home and happy for oyu. Can't wait to see her running and playing in the sun this Spring. Maxine

[SIZE=10pt]So glad Tiny is home - I know it's been a really hard time for both you and her. She'll get better quickly now that she is home with you. Answered prayers - absolutely! :aktion033: [/SIZE]

Barbie

Yay!!! This is great news!!! One of my favorite things about bringing horses back home (like if they've been out for training or away a few days at shows) is how their paddock mates rejoice when they return. It melts my heart under routine circumstances so can just imagine how touching it was for you today!

That is GREAT news Kaykay!!!! WAHOOOOO, I am so happy for you and Miss Tiny! Home is good for the heart(s) yours and hers.
default_smile.png
It really is good news Friday!

Give her a kiss on the nose and tell her that we are all still praying for her!

Jodi

[SIZE=12pt]That is great news Kay!!! :aktion033: Give Tiny a hug from all of us!!
default_wub.png
:
[/SIZE]

Oh Kay that IS good news! What a great start to the weekend! And how cute is it that all the other horses got excited too. My dogs are like that with each other, but my horses are more like, "Oh, you're back, swell." Thank you for sharing this very frightening experience with us; knowlege is power.

I am so glad she is home! :aktion033: She is back where she belongs. Now maybe you can get some sleep! Um, I think we need to go out tomorrow to celebrate.
default_yes.gif
:

Fran

What great news! I can only imagine how thrilled you are...

We're all just like Tiny's buddies -- we (your herdmates) are so happy for you!

[SIZE=10pt]WONDERFUL NEWS KAY! :aktion033: This is definitely "Good News Friday"! The power of prayer is a marvelous thing, isn't it!
default_yes.gif
:
[/SIZE]

:new_multi: :new_multi: :new_multi: Great news!! Glad she's home :aktion033:

Thank goodness you got to bring her home. Such wonderful news to start our weekend. I'm wishing her continued good health and you plenty of sleep.

I love hearing good news for a change!!! Yahoo!! Give Tiny a big kiss for me.
default_wink.png
:

That is super news Kay :aktion033: :aktion033: ..........I was thinking about her and just had a feeling she would be coming home. May she have a very speedy recovery and soon be back to her wonderful self
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back