Good news at Little Texas

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anita

Reaction score
filly again. Out of Tope Of the Line and Colourtimes Reyna both are on my web.

Her name is Little Texas Konkubine. She a very active tiny little girl. In a few days I post pictures.

Anita

Congrats on the new baby!! Seems several of u lucky people got wonderful holiday foals.

Congrats Anita! My earliest one won't come until March :no:

Oh how fun and congrats! I too have to wait til at least March- cant wait to see pics. The new babies always make me smile!

Congratulations. Looking forward to seeing pictures.
default_yes.gif
:

"CONGRATULATIONS!" on your new little filly - will be looking forward to seeing pictures!!
default_yes.gif
:

im J E A L O U S , i have to wait until the end of july
default_sad.png
still i hope for the same outcome as you...thats awsome...congratulations

Oh how fun and congrats! I too have to wait til at least March- cant wait to see pics. The new babies always make me smile!

LOL!! :lol: I don't know, are we sticking with our tradition of BOYS, BOYS and more BOYS!!!!!!? Your on a streak. All the talk of the filly fairy visiting everyone for the holidays, she'll just be to tired to bother with you. Hehehehe. I know, I know, I am grounded till I am dead.

CONGRATS on the new baby. Can't wait to see pics!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Congratulations on that tiny Texas baby! I bet she is cute!

Waiting on pics

Charlotte

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Anita! Another filly for you!!! Hope to see photos soon.

Sharman

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulation! :aktion033: :aktion033: Can't wait to see the new baby!
default_wub.png
: [/SIZE]

Bill

Back