good morning friends

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Expecting three foals at my house and two at Belinda's. Four of these are Red Alert babies, so as you can imagine I'm very excited! They could start arriving literally at any moment. For those of you who have foals already, you're making my wait even harder
default_wink.png
:

Happy healthy foals to all!
default_cheers.gif
:

Were expecting 3....one came up open in January and another had a still born filly a week ago
default_crybaby.gif
:

So we have one last hope for any foals this year and she's looking pretty close. So maybe soon
default_pray.gif
:

We are expecting two, that we know for sure and another possible one...

Starting in middle of april till june....

Good luck everyone...

Tina

Just two this spring, one mare lost her foal on Xmas Eve. Hope to have at least three, maybe four for next year.

TWO!!!!

just two, and they are not due until JULY!!!!!!!! :eek:

so its like torture watching all you lucky people get your babies. lol.
default_wub.png
:

just 5 more looooooooooong months..................

Expecting 7-9 here. There should be some very colorful foals in this group!
default_smile.png
I did sell 2 mares in foal and one of those should be foaling soon for her new owner. :aktion033:

This will be our first crop out of Sligo Eclipse. I am excited to see what we get. About 10 foals expected. You can see him in my avatar. He is a son of Sligo Spotted Horse and very refined.

Last edited by a moderator:
we are not expecting any horse foals but already had our mini molly mule, we were expecting her mid-February but obviously our dates were off as she arrived full term and healthy on Christmas Eve... and we are expecting our first two donkey foals in March and April. the ring test predicted a molly for Bella which was right... if the others are accurate we should have a jack foal out of Taffy Jo (spotted) in March and a jennet out of Betty Jean (gray dun) in April - which will make 5 jennets in a row for her - that i know of! the donkey foals have the same sire, a black jack who was killed in a freak accident shortly before we picked the girls up last May. both had jennets out of him last pregnancy, the spotted jennet had a black jennet and the gray dun had a gray dun... i was hoping for spotted out of the spotted this year and of course since the ring test says boy and it can't stay, that is what i will get LOL.

2 lost so far, both fillies. 7 more to go beginning mid April into early June.All will be pinto since both my stallions are homozygous tobiano pinto.2 mares bred to red&white Sids Rebel grandson- 5 bred to my black&white Orion grandson.I hope things get better for me.the filly lost on Sunday Feb 18 was a beautiful red headed white with a blaze that cam dowm wide over her muzzle.twisted cord and the mom retained her placenta for 6 days.She seems fine now, but I'm keeping a close watch on her.

We've got 2 coming for sure - they're both big as houses! And possibly 2 more.

First one due (next couple of weeks) is a horse that came to us already bred in the fall. She's 25 and a daughter of Blue Boy :aktion033: She's bred to a double Buckeroo stallion with blue eyes. These two has been paired up before and the result was a blue-eyed buckskin filly. This stallion has ONLY produced fillies so far! :aktion033: (Thanks Dixi!)

Second is sired by Seahorse Gold Melody Bar :aktion033: Cremello Johnstons Gold Bar son. (Thanks Christy D'Armond!)

Third is my Johnstons Gold Boy daughter who is bred to a Sids Rebel son. :aktion033:

Last, but not least is another mare bred to Bucky - the stallion that has only had fillies so far! (Thanks Dixi!)

Latest posts

Back