good morning friends

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1 here..

we have 6 breeding age mares and I think we will be breeding at most 3 this spring

4 foals have been born so far and 19 more mares to foal. We had 24 mares vet checked in foal this year.

We've got one foal due any time now. I figured her due date as March 14th, just not sure she's going to make it that long.

Only 2 for me.
default_sad.png
Both are due the first half of April.

We only have one, maybe two due this year. I basically took a year off because I had so much other stuff going on (occupying my mind and time). I am planning to breed 6-7 mares for 2008.

I have 2 for sure. The first due mid March to mid Apr. The second due early June and then a maybe foal also early June. My 2 jennys were exposed before I got them so who knows when they are due. It's going to be a long spring.
default_smile.png

I had three so far. Two beautiful colts and one filly(been in ICU for the last week 1/2). Expecting about 20 - 23 more! About 10 of them due between March & April. It's going to get busy here shortly.
default_wacko.png
:

We'll have 10 bouncing babies this year. First ones are due within the next few days through the end of May.

We are expecting 8, but one is a problem pregnancy so we'll see if we can keep her going 2 more months...Buttons. She and Paradigm are in foal to Skipper so will be our first ever Cowboy grandfoals and our first Cowboy/Skipper cross!

Charlotte

Oh! we are EXPECTING 8, already had one (Cowboy x Star)! So we will hopefully have 9!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
just 2 this year, March 17,and looking like she might go early and mid april.

None yet, too cold, thank goodness, but hope to have 2 nice marked pinto fillies. :risa8:

No fillies leaving here this year..... :lol: Nothing till at least May

I'm in a holding pattern of 1 per year. This year's is due mid to end of May.

Should REALLY be a dandy this time around :aktion033:

Expecting 11 here.

First one expected the first part of April.

Expecting only one here. I did the "ring" test last year on my two pregnant mares and sure enough they each had what was predicted soooooooo if it works again this year it is predicting a "filly".

We're expecting seven.
default_smile.png
Two of the mares are maidens, and all three of the sires used have never had a foal crop before, so I'm very interested in seeing what we get this year.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back