Going price for used Double K clippers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We ordered some from Vally Vet, and I think they were around $300. go to Valley Vet.com and look on their web site.

I sold some last year and got $125 for one belt pair pair and $150 for a wall mount set.

We ordered some from Vally Vet, and I think they were around $300. go to Valley Vet.com and look on their web site.
Sorry, I didn't see the used part of your question, sick son in law in hospital, and I have the Grand Kids, need I say more! Sorry again. I answered for new ones, I'm Bad!

Thanks that is what I wanted to know.

:modedit: please don't mention items for sale on the forum. http://www.lilbeginnings.com/forum/et/

Anything I should look for when buying used? ( other than the obvious that they run)

I sold some last year and got $125 for one belt pair pair and $150 for a wall mount set.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a man in Lenoir, NC that does certified repair on Double K clippers. He can fix about any part. He is reasonable too. For you, the shipping would not be that much. I find the motors are usually great, the hand pieces can be removed, repaired or replaced. If they are cheap enough and repairable, then they are a bargain!

Susie can you send me his name and address? (PM is fine)

There is a man in Lenoir, NC that does certified repair on Double K clippers. He can fix about any part. He is reasonable too. For you, the shipping would not be that much. I find the motors are usually great, the hand pieces can be removed, repaired or replaced. If they are cheap enough and repairable, then they are a bargain!

Latest posts

Back