Going out with a bang

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ponyboi09

Reaction score
Well,

I know its been quiet a while since I have posted anything on here. I do however get on and read from time to time. Quick update on life: I have less than a year left of undergrad work, and I'll be applying to Vet school in August with hopes of being accepted and beginning the fall of next year. For those of you who remember me, I still have most of the same horses that I had when I used to be more active on this forum. I cant seem to let any of them go. For that reason, this will be my last foaling season for a loooong time. We have had three foals this year, and to say I'm pleased would be an understatement. I do not have pictures of the first two, but for those of you who remember my blue roan mare, I finally got a mirror image blue roan filly out of her. I also had a minimal white black and white tobiano filly out of one of my favorite mares. The real surprise is the colt we had early in the night last night. I had actually priced this mare really cheap just two weeks ago as she doesn't exactly fit my "program", if you could even call it that, and thankfully she didn't sell. I walked out last night to find this little guy.... no name yet. Please excuse the picture quality, I took them with my phone. Also, Dottie, the mare is picking at one of our old cattle troughs. haha we don't feed out of troughs that tall for the little ones. This little guy ends our season, and we wont be breeding any mares back this year.... Hope y'all like him as much as I do. Keep in mind he isn't even a full day old, and name suggestions are welcome.

photo4.jpg

photo5.jpg

I had more pictures but for some reason, I couldn't get them to post.

I know this is a terrible picture of my mare, but you can get a bit of a size comparison.

photo3.jpg

I hope you all are doing well, and I do miss my forum family.

Thanks and God bless.

Will

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't tell from the pictures, is he appy? Or a maximum expression pinto? Or some kind of roan? He's beautiful, congratulations!!

Maybe you could take pics of the other two foals to share as well?
default_smile.png

Congrats on this cute and colorful boy, your other babies and also with your schooling too!

Blessings,

Jenny

Latest posts

Back