Glory Foaled

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SOOO fricken cute dude!

default_cheekkiss.gif
that precious nose for me!

Aww Sheryl

Glory and Bandito did good. I can't wait to see Glorys 07 son clipped and show ready, he looks pretty special right now hairy and dirty.

I'd say perlino; Banditos had several and they ARE born that dark, but lighten as the hair gets longer, but when they shed off get almost that dark again....

Looks pretty headed and leggy and SWEET!!!

So my boys get extra carrots; Taker, Big City and Bandito all started off 08 each with a filly to their credit......maybe they can keep that up.

CONGRATS!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

She is beautiful Sheryl! I am very glad that this year is a filly year, although it was a filly year for me last year when all you were getting colts
default_biggrin.png
default_laugh.png
lol. Looking forward to the 'unfolded' pics.

~Jessica

Frannie, I remember your Glory foaling the same way, I was right there catching him. But yeah, I thought about that time too when my Glory was foaling that way! lol

Janet, oh no she isn't going any where but the showring! I'm thinking Glory may find her way back into Bandito's pasture one day. Erica will just wake up one morning, do her head count and go...? what ? Oh, that Sheryl! lol

Shelley, sorry to hear you're not having any foals this year. And yes, had it been a colt it would've been Eric.

Russ, you can hug my filly Erica anytime until you get to hug the real one in person. Just don't try anything funny!
default_nono.gif
OH, and what does RedBull have to do with the RED WINGS????

And Ms. Dana (ruffian) just what is the eh after Red Wing? They're not Canadian! How about Sheza Red Wings Fan or Miss Michigan? or Wind Beneath My Wings, ...

Lori, LOL I will, I will, let everyone know what the results are. I'll wait until she is a couple of months old before I do the test. That way I'll know how to register her more accurately.
default_wink.png

Erica, yes extra carrots for the boys! Oh heck, grab some of those apples off your moms counter and give those to the boys!
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks everyone for the congrats! I'm really excited over this little one. Can't wait for warmer weather and see her clipped! I now have a break until mid-late April when Rhythm & Blue are due. Maybe two more fillies!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sheryl, I don't know what RedBull has to do with RedWings...lol
default_biggrin.png

It is so cold here in Iowa tonight....my brain is froze!
default_biggrin.png
It's hard to think of witty things when it's -30 windchill.
default_biggrin.png

Your filly's color reminds me alot of Double Dipped baby pics......Jill or Erica could probably confirm that....my memory might be off. Congrats again...enjoy her!
default_smile.png

default_aktion033.gif

She's amazing, Sheryl. Just beautiful. Congratulations!!!

Liz

Yep, she is a beauty for sure! Congratulations Sheryl. Now send the filly fairy on to Michigan as I am expecting my first foal ever, also the first for my mare Echo. She is bred to Havenbrook Encores Painted Legacy. I am so excited, only about a month until her due date.

Tammie~

Ohhhh my! She is just precious.......not to mention gorgeous! Congratulations on a beautiful filly! I love her color!

Pam C.

Ohhhh my! She is just precious.......not to mention gorgeous! Congratulations on a beautiful filly! I love her color!

Pam C.

What a little beauty!! Congratulations!!
default_wub.png

Thanks again everyone for the compliments. I think she'll be able to get out Thursday and stretch her legs outside. It's going to rain today, get cold tomorrow, but Thursday is looking good so far! lol

I'll take pictures of her then and post them on the photo forum.

Tammie, you must be so excited for your first foal. I can't wait to see her!
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back