Glory Foaled

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irish Hills Farm

Irish Hills Farm
Reaction score
Yes, outside, STANDING up. Poor little Airborne....came into the world crash landing on it's head.

Double dilute of some sort......crystal blue eyes.........

BBL
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
WHAT ? WHAT ??

Girl, where are the details......................... Boy, girl ?? color ? How's mom doing.

Erica is up at the barn , going to let the new girl outside to run in the sunshine and take pictures for everyone to see. I have got to call her and tell her about heir. But I need some more info.....

hope all is well , cant wait to see pictures
default_saludando.gif

Linda K

default_new_multi.gif
Details......please! Congratulations Sheryl!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

default_new_multi.gif
:HappyBounce We're all on the edge of our computer chairs waiting for details!!!!!! Congrats! I'll be checking back soon to hear about your new little one!

geez when Glory said she didn't think she'd hold out as long as she wanted, she wasn't kidding!

okay soooo....PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_saludando.gif

Congrats Sheryl, Glory, and airborn baby!

Congratulations on your "Airborn".
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Can't wait to see pics and hear if colt or filly!
default_laugh.png

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Looking forward to pictures of this little one!! (Hope its warmer there than it is HERE!!!
default_no.gif
)

default_wub.png

Okay, okay.

It's a filly
default_wub.png
so definite keeper. Definitely a double dilute PINTO. I am thinking smokey cream. Defintely not a perlino, think to dark to be a creamello, plus I have a feeling Bandito is homozygous black anyway. So........

Glory is working on passing the placenta. Baby is up and around to cute. LOVE her head OMG Love it!

I'll post pics later.

My mom was bugging me this morning about Glory because we have hockey tickets to Tuesday nights game DETROIT RED WINGS vs Predators. RED WINGS gonna smack the preds around again and we'll be there now for sure!!
default_aktion033.gif

Might have to incorporate that into her name some how. We'll see.

But I did tell Erica that this foal's barn name would be Erica's namesake. So, Erica, Lil Erica is here!
default_yes.gif

Ohhhh, what a tease!! Glad to hear all is well, though, Sheryl. Can't wait to see pictures.
default_aktion033.gif

Jodi

default_aktion033.gif
now if my boys can keep up the "filly streak" i'll be tickled!

Get some pictures of her.

Wonderful, "Lil Airborne Erica" for sure..so glad all is well, rough start little girl, hope you have a great life!
default_wub.png

Oh!!!!!!!!! Sheryl I can't wait to see her!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations and you know me -- I love them even more when they are "pinkies"
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
Get us some pictures
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Congratulations Sheryl Gotta love them girls. Can't wait to see pictures Hurry and get out the camera

Arlene

Congratulations Sheryl. I remember another horse named Glory that had a Airborne foal. LOL. Looking forward to seeing pictures.
default_biggrin.png
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back