glasses *cry*

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yvonne_89

Reaction score
guess what I got today?

yep, glasses.. *cry* :no: I tried so long not to get glasses, but my eye vision was so bad that I had a headache everyday. I can see MUCH better now but I look like a idiot with glasses on..

Look

DSC00494.jpg

I looke like a idiot...
default_wacko.png
:

I have decided to only use them when I`m home and driving my car
default_whistling.gif
: hehe

// Yvonne

You look very smart, actually. Your glasses are very similar to mine and although I never liked the look of me with glasses on, either, I do like these and have gotten many compliments about them. Just give it a little time and you'll see...
default_wink.png
:

Yvonne, what are you talking about!!?? You look great! I like those 'frameless' frames.

My eyes hurt too as I am on the computer all day here at work. I won't be too far behind you getting my own glasses.

Don't worry, they actually suit you.
default_smile.png

I think you look great! I love how people look when they wear glasses. I think of it as a piece of jewelry for the face, just something that tops off the "look"
default_yes.gif
:

You chose a pair that really looks good on you. People can look silly, if they choose a pair that doesn't flatter them, but yours definitely do! :aktion033:

Well as another who wears glasses, I think you made a great choice in style for you. They are less noticeable than those with dark frames. They really show off your pretty face!

you sound like my daughter, but we got her glasses frameless like yours and you can hardly see they are there... in fact she begged and begged for contacts and i got them for her, and what does she wear - her glasses :eek:

you look fine, i understand how it feels coming from your side as i REFUSE to wear my own glasses inpublic, but my vision is SO BAD it is like having coke bottle bottoms on my face... in fact i can't be on the computer or drive with them, it makes me dizzy - so i truly thank God for contacts!!

I must be weird cause I think I look better with my glasses then with out.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

I think you look good in them as well, but if you don't like glasses can you wear contacts?

Amanda

You know what?? You would look alot better if you smiled!!!! :bgrin You look fine. Can hardly tell you have them on!!

i think your glasses look really nice

I would get contacts just because I'm always breaking my glasses (when I had them).

they make some nice looking glasses these days.

My oldest son wears them and they look really cute on him.

Dunno, I like the way certain ones look on certain people, and yours are pretty as are you.

Wear them, you can make your eyes worse by NOT wearing them as your eye doctor prescribes.

Liz M.

I beg to differ -- you have excellent tastes/style -- those glasses are perfect for your facial features! You look SUPER in them. You know some people buy glasses with normal glass in them as fashion accessories.

You did really well picking those out!! :aktion033:

Congrats - and isn't it nice being able to REALLY SEE things again?? :new_shocked:

JJay

I think you look beautiful in them. I've been wearing glasses since I was 10, I am 37 now. I can't see anything without them. If you don't wear them when you are suppose to your vision WILL get worse from straining, so wear them, you'll get used to them. I do wear contacts sometimes...when I'm swimming, boating or hunting, etc...anything really outdoorsy or if I go out on a hot date with my husband. I have chronic dry eye syndrome so contacts really make them even more dry, but I recently got plugs put in my tearducts and it has helped tremendously with the contacts.

You will get used to them. When I wear my contacts I have found myself trying to put my glasses on too...I almost feel naked without my glasses!

Thanks everyone
default_smile.png
. I really appreciated it! I don`t have the worlds best self-confidence so I feel really odd when I`m wearing glasses.

Today I went to the movie with some friends ( with my glasses) and I can finally see "the translation text" ( I don`t know what it is on english) with no trouble. :lol:

Latest posts

Back