Gini how is Alana doing?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RJRMINIS

Reaction score
Gini, How is Alana doing? I hope she is doing better, and things are going well. I have been thinking about her, and praying things are getting better.

Would love an update when you get time!

Bumping up.. Praying that Gini has good news and she is feeling better.. Alana and her family are and will be still in my prayers..
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

Thank you all for asking and keeping Alana in your thoughts and prayers. She has done really well at home this time. Jece has kept everything as normal as she can. This is so upsetting for Alana and her sisters as they are extremely close.

Alana will be going back into the hospital on the 9th in prep for the biopsy on the 10th.. Talked to Ken (son) this am and he and Jeanne will be leaving for Anchorage on Tuesday. It looks like they will get the transfer to the Anchorage area with the State Troopers they've asked for. Their house in Craig is in escrow with a closing in 45 days. They have 2 solid offers on the restaurant and will be liquidating the quilt shop.

They still own a home in Wasilla AK so they will be moving there so the girls, Shaylin 8 and Nolani 12 will have a stable permanent place during all of this.

I'm so worried about Alana. She will be in ICU for 4 days and then a reg room for 2-3. They are really worried about her lungs collapsing with this procedure, but they are prepared if that happens. It will take over a month for the results to come back. I think??? This has been so hard thinking about this that all the info runs together so I could be wrong on the time frame for the results.

If it is what the Dr's think it is, interstitial lung disease; she will be headed for Huston TX to be put on the transplant list.

THANK YOU for all the thoughts, prayers being sent to the family.

It's very much appreciated!!!!

Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers - what a tough thing (I know, that doesn't even cover it) for that beautiful lil' girl and your whole family!

I was wondering about this too Gini, so thank you for the update. I will continue to keep her and the rest of the family in my thoughts and prayers.

My prayers and thoughts are with you and Alana; I lit another candle for her tonight.

I am keeping Alana and your whole family in my thoughts and prayers!!!!! She is such a beautiful little girl!

I know that their are a ton of people out there with prayers and I am sure a firm believer in them so we need to keep that prayer chain going for this little sweetie! :love
default_pray.gif

Latest posts

Back