Getting to know each other

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok here we go...

-I love clothes, makeup and hair!

-if I could do anything I would work for UNICEF of word food program. I want to save the world I guess you can say.

-I sneeze uncontrollably when I pluck my eye brows! Lol!

Here's mine...

* I collect feathers! And I mean lots of them over the past 11 yrs. and over 30 different species. I make dream catchers with them. Also collect Iris flowers, have 2 acres of them of different species, colors, sizes.

* Lived in Ancorage Alaska for 9yrs. (MISS IT THERE!!!)

* Highly allergic to pollen. Weird that I have a farm, iris's, and critters/hay!

Extra:

I was homeless for just over a yr. I mean really homeless and living in a broken down car in the middle of the winter. Left home and thougt I could make it, well yeah right! I found out quickly who was my real friends and learned the hard way on getting my s*** togather! And I am very glad I was, because it made me a responsibal person very quickly once reality set in.
me too on the allerygies. I guess clipping the minis got to me i was fine yesterday woke up this morning sick as a dog. Took Alxis to school then went to doctor got a sinus cocktail shot and it kicked my butt I slept ALL day and ran fevers:( I so understand allergies.

Back