Getting horse again soon

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jesper

Reaction score
I have this cute little stallion (not a mini) on hold for me, about 41" tall, Dartmoor pony, very nice and gentle.
default_wub.png

Tomorrow I am going to visit a boarding place to see if they can provide a proper home for him, only takes me 20-25min to drive out there on a bike, so pretty close to home which is awesome.

He is about 10 months old so have to move away from home soon since he is beginning to take a liking to the two fillies he lives with atm.

I am so excited, haven't had horses myself since 2002 or so now
default_new_shocked.gif

Anyways just some news from me
default_smile.png
It's going to be so great.

Jesper

Edit: Added a link to some pictures below

http://www.pilevadgaard.dk/3281952

Last edited by a moderator:
default_aktion033.gif
Congrate's! That has to BE very exciting for you!!

I can NOT even imagine being horseless, I've been fortunate to have been born with having horses. And can NOT ever imagine life with out them......

So I can only imagine your excitment!! Can't wait to see pictures!
default_yes.gif

just added link with pictures on the first post
default_smile.png

was out looking at a boarding place today and here the 30th I will get my new horse
default_smile.png
Can't wait

Jesper,

He is a little beauty! It was fun watching the slide show of him - even though I couldn't read the words under the pictures! HA!

I can feel your excitement!

Congratulations on getting back into horses - we will be looking for LOTS more pictures.

Jesper, he is one cute little fellow! I can see why you would be so very excited! This will be a hard week to wait!

was out looking at a boarding place today and here the 30th I will get my new horse
default_smile.png
Can't wait
yeah sorry about the danish words, but it is the breeders page/gallery so nothing I can edit in, I will get some pictures up whenever I get a chance.

Jesper

Latest posts

Back