George W. Bush: The 9/11 Interview to Premiere on NGC

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
I know lots of people here "hate" George W. Bush. I'm not looking to debate GWB, but will say that I personally have a lot of admiration and appreciation for him and his Presidency.

For those who would be inclined to watch, I wanted to share that on this Sunday, August 28 at 10pm ET, the National Geographic Channel will premiere George W. Bush: The 9/11 Interview (<--- link).

Last edited by a moderator:
What number on the DirecTV channel is it? I can't find it! I want to set it
default_yes.gif

I'm not a big fan or don't really dislike him, but I am reading his book and it makes me like him more after reading what he had to deal with.I also read Laura Bush's book.Anybody who has guts enough to do a thankless job that really ages them deserves a lot of credit.

Love, love, love George W. Bush! I am going to watch & probably cry too. Have a son who joined the Army after college because, as he said, of "911". I was very proud to have GWB as my son's Commander in Chief. Can't say the same now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll stick with Abe Lincoln. It all went downhill after him.

Well at least they were both strong Republican leaders, Marty! And both got lousy media coverage while in office. In 100 years, if the USA survives, GWB will be much more highly appreciated.

Great Interview! I was aways greatful that he was our President when 911 happed, cant imagine what the aternative might have been. I beieve history will be very kind to him. Have to say it again, love George W. Bush & God Bess the USA!

Latest posts

Back