Gas price today

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JO~*

Reaction score
I just got back from town and the price of regular was up to $3.09/99 :new_shocked:

Thats in north west tip of California.

:no: That IS terrible. Gas is now at $2.75 in Reesdville, Pa (Central PA) I doubt we will ever see low gas prices again. We are retired (sort of) so we don`t travel to work each day. My children do travel, one over 30 miles, to get to work. That takes a big chunk out of the paycheck when you have a family to raise. Big question ~ will this effect the turn out at the shows?
default_unsure.png
:

l just saw it on the news at 1.03 per L and going on up for summer.

[SIZE=18pt]Here it's $2.64-$2.69/a gal. I hate the prices. It's gone from $2.19 to this in about a month and a half. I wanted to take some road trips this summe, but if ti's going to be so high I won't be able to.[/SIZE]

Central TX , 2.74-3.06 gas, diesel is 2.69 and it has , for months, been higher than gas. Its only going to get worse and NO amount of drilling in the US will matter. Its all political, pure and simple and sad :eek:

Central WI is currently 2.79/99 per gal and rising...I know I miss just a month ago it was at 2.19! I am getting so sick of this fluxuation, we're being promised low prices and they just keep rising. We just finally got down from it being up above 3.50/gal and I dont ever want to be there again! That is simply ridiculous! I'm wishing more now than ever that i had an E85 car! But even that is at 2.29/gal now...disgusting!

I had to get gas today and it was $2.58/gal cash price, 4 cents more per gallon to charge.

I heard that the Co-Op raised their price 40 cents from one day to the next. :new_shocked:

:new_shocked: $1.159CN per litre, and rising steadily. I hope it doesn't go up to last summer's $1.729CN per litre. :no: :no: :no:

Here in southern Ontario, it just went up to $1.04 per litre (sounds cheap, eh, Sue?!) which is roughly equal to $4.16 per gallon. Yours doesn't sound so bad now in the States, does it?!

I keep hearing on the news every day how oil prices are just slightly shy of last summer's all time high prices, and we'll likely be setting new records before long and certainly during the summer. As Pepipony noted, it's all political, and there's not a d**n thing we can do about it. I'll gripe and complain a lot more, but it won't stop us from going to the shows we want to attend.

Remember when we used to complain about them raising the gas prices for the weekend, and then they'd go back down again on Mondays....... <sigh> Maybe they're mad that we all caught on to their stupid games and started filling up on Wednesdays, so now they're raising the prices higher than ever for several months at a time..... I'd get kicked off the forum permanently if I really expressed my feelings about those who control the world oil prices......

:new_2gunsfiring_v1: :new_let_it_all_out:
default_torch.gif
: :smileypuke:

Well, you KNOW I can top anything you get, BUT are you ready for this??

Gas (well Diesel, actually) over here has just gone up to 99.9p a litre- do not panic, my children I shall translate....99.9p = $1.78

So......X 4.45

=$7.95 per Gallon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I guess I really do have to harness train Leo!!!
default_yes.gif
:

Well were at 1.66 per L over here, so about 4.58 per gallon. A record high for NZ, and still going up....

Not as bad as the Rabbitfizz though, that is insane..
default_wacko.png
:

It seems w/fuel prices they raise them untill we gripe, then they lower em a tad so we get over the sticker shock then raise them again, over and over. Prices have tripled in only 5 years. Have heard excuses that its because of the damage from Katrina to the offshore rigs. Yes they were decimated, BUT, prices were this high before Katrina so that is only an excuse. Bet by this time next year we will be at $4.

Gas here was $2.59 last night.

I don't get it how some stations raise their prices 2/3 times in one day.

I could see it if they were getting deliveries that many times a day and were

charged more for each delivery.....but come on.........how can it possibly

go up 3 or 4 cents several times in one day?????

Here in Washington we have refineries and refine most of our own gas......

They refine enough that they are selling it to South American countries.

We obviously weren't affected by Katrina.....

And if 'they' say the US depends so little on foreign oil from why do the

concerns over there affect our prices????

Somebody is making BIG dollars.........I read Exxon in January stated

they'd had their best 4th quarter ever.......Now there's a surpise!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here in Arizona $2.69 up to $3.05 per gallon :new_shocked: :new_shocked:

Not sure what it will be in the am....
default_sad.png

Just went up again today in Western WI. we are at $2.81 $2.83 So that is about that they said it was going to 3 by Memorial weekend shoot it will Be HIGHER then that if this keeps up.

Could you all puleeez shush up....there is a spy from I da ho.....as yesterday I went to fill up at my cheepie station..........and it was 2.27 which is as low as it has ever been since Katrina even after our stupid gas stations were taken to the supreme court for price/fixing-gouging
default_whistling.gif
:
default_whistling.gif
: anyhow I digress.........today I went to town AFTER seeing this post and our gas at el cheapo had gone up 5 cents
default_wacko.png
:
default_thumbdown.gif
: so some scoundrel is telling these doofus heads they need to raise prices..and we were discussing this here ssooooooooo...logic says it is all your faults :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin

Latest posts

Back