Gary's gone to Heaven

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so very sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers.

I'm so sorry Taylor Jo - I know you thought you would have a little longer with Gary. Take comfort in that he had a wonderful time with you, his daughter and her family and went very peacefully.

Take comfort in your forum family when you need to - we're all here for you.

(((((HUGS)))))

Barbie

God bless sweet TJ. Prayers that the Lord keeps you strong and helps you through this terrible time. You have been so strong for your Gary and made his time the best it could be. Your a brave one. God please hold Gary in your loving hands, you have a wonderful Angel now Lord. Gary will watch over you TJ.

default_no.gif
My prayers are with you and I am so glad that it was a peaceful ending for him...May the good Lord watch over you!

Taylor Jo, I am so very sorry, but so glad that he had such a good day and then went peacefully. You can't ask for better than that.

I'll be thinking of you in these next tough days you have to go through.

I have been keeping up with your posts and even though I may not post anything to them, just know my heart breaks for you. I have been there, lost the other half of my heart. I know its hard. I also said the same thing to myself, What am I doing to do? Well the answer didn't come quick and it sure wasn't easy, but in the end what I did was live. If you ever want to talk, I am here. If not for my closest friends, I wouldn't have made it. So reach out if you need to, there is always someone there to lend a shoulder to cry on. And even now, almost 5 years later, I still cry and I still need the shoulders. Take care of yourself.

Karen

TJ, i'm so sorry. let the fog envelop you and protect you for the next few weeks. you have been through so much both physically and emotionally. no words are adequate to comfort you, even though you are likely surrounded by loving family and friends, i know how alone you feel. gary is at peace and i hope some day your fond memories will slowly come to replace your sorrow.

God bless. This is such a hard, hard thing to endure.

[SIZE=12pt]We are so sorry to hear about Gary! We will keep you and your family in our thought's and prayers![/SIZE]

Bill & Wanalynn

TJ I am so sorry. I always wish there was more to say. You and your family are on my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you all so much, you just fill my heart with lots of love and warmth. I am so beyond words, I cry in spurts. I asked God today why he took someone else I loved. He already had my son wasn't one enough. The answer I got was God doesn't discriminate. I know I'll be ok it just hurts sooo bad and I'm so weary.

I love you all, I'm so glad I have you all in this wonderful family, TJ

Blessings to you and the family......... What a peaceful way to Cross Over. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

I'm so sorry for your loss.... hard to know what to say in a time like this, just know you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Jan

So sorry for your loss. I wish there was a magic word or phrase to make the pain go away...

{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}

Please accept my most sincere condolences, TJ. It does seem awfully sudden. I'm very sorry for your loss, and I hope you can find some comfort here among your friends.

TJ my thoughts and prayers are with you during this time.

Gini

Latest posts

Back