Gaia surgery today

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClickMini

Reaction score
Please send a prayer for my little girl to come through this with no complications. I am as antsy as anything right now!!! Such a scary situation. I will update later on today. If all goes well she gets to come home tonight. I am betting she will be glad to get rid of that horrible polyp! When I visited her yesterday she kept straining to pee over and over again, nothing coming out. I was thinking it is probably like a chicken who can't lay an egg that is right at the hatch. Yet still feisty...when I left she tried to climb right out of the stall to follow me! :eek:

Hoping and praying all goes well for your girl.
default_wub.png
:

Will say a prayer for Gaia (love her name) and will be watching for updates later today! Big hugs.

Keep me posted Amy, you know my numbers -- sorry about waking you up the other night! :eek:

Stac

Adding my prayers for your Gaia!
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
: Hope everything turns out okay.

My prayers are going out to you and Gaia, I sure hope everything goes ok.

Kody's going up to Pilchuck later today to see the chiropractor, I will check in on Gaia then. Good thoughts!

Leia

Hi Amy:

You certainly have my prayers coming your way that your little girl comes through surgery with flying colors! Please keep us posted with her progress.

Dawn :saludando:

Sending prayers and good thoughts for Gaia
default_pray.gif
:

My thoughts and prayers are with you and Gaia. My angels are on their way to help her through the surgery. I know she will do well.

Nancy

Well, she made it thru her surgery fine, also got some preliminary findings on her heart issue. All good news!!! Your prayers are definitely helping!!! :aktion033: THANK YOU CARE ARMY!!! It does not seem she has atrial fibrillation, but rather some other issues that are not as serious...she will not have to go through the very scary conversion if indeed that turns out to be the case...I will find out more when I go to pick her up this afternoon because SHE IS COMING HOME TODAY.
default_wub.png
: I will update later after I have talked with the vets. They were doing a little more evaluation on the heart thing before I pick her up.

Well, she made it thru her surgery fine, also got some preliminary findings on her heart issue. All good news!!! Your prayers are definitely helping!!! :aktion033: THANK YOU CARE ARMY!!! It does not seem she has atrial fibrillation, but rather some other issues that are not as serious...she will not have to go through the very scary conversion if indeed that turns out to be the case...I will find out more when I go to pick her up this afternoon because SHE IS COMING HOME TODAY.
default_wub.png
: I will update later after I have talked with the vets. They were doing a little more evaluation on the heart thing before I pick her up.

Wonderful news! :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back