Funny Craigslist ad

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katiean

Reaction score
I ran across this ad on Craigslist. Do you really think they are looking for a "RANCH HAND"?

Hi i am in need of a Female Ranch hand, experience would be preferred but willing to train the right person. Must have a love for Farm animals, and a Love and passion for Horses, must have transportation unless you live in my local area. For the right person this job will include a free bunk house cottage, horse lessons, and access to horses for rideing and some odd jobs that will pay cash in hand, as well as the opportunity of becoming a partner in the future.....

I would like to find someone who can also model for Western pics of the wild west and a new line of horse tack i'm making as well as belts, boots and cloths accessories. Please send me some good photos of you and tell me why you think you'd be right for this job, as well as a number so i may call and talk with you.. THANK YOU FOR LOOKING

Sounds pretty fishy to me! It doesn't say experienced in what. It says they'll give you "horse lessons"-not riding lessons or such; that doesn't even sound like someone knowledgable about horses. I would never respond to it.
default_thumbdown.gif

There are people placing ads about how they would not send any pictures. It sounds like a perv to me.

Y'ep, I would have to wonder about it. Then again, who knows. There are some funny, entertaining ads on CL sometimes. Before Easter there was an ad, all it stated was "colored pony wanted". I so much wanted to respond......"would a pink one do?" but I refrained.

We have a add around here and on a local facebook which is a guy who is posing as a gal looking for young men to come work at her/his big huge horse farm. A couple of guy friends went to apply and got cornered buy some weirdo man who was trying to rape them. In the end, they beat the crap out of the guy and the cops was involved.

This same guy just reciently posted another add posing as a gal again and my hubby got a hold of him and asked WHY did'nt he learn from the 1st beating and threatened him that it will happen again and the next guys might not just beat him but worse!

This weirdo is gonna get it if he messes with the wrong man! Cops have been warrned he's up to no good again!

SCARY!!!

Latest posts

Back