Ft. Worth Stock Show & Rodeo- AMHA Show 28-29th, 2012

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KGminiaturehorses

Reaction score
Who all is going to be heading out to Ft. Worth for the AMHA show on the 28-29th this month? We will be there with two two year old mares, showing in obstacle, showmanship, and some halter.
default_smile.png

We'll be there! I'm showing a 2YO gelding in everything he can (hey, for $30 for the show who cares if we blow a class? heeheehee) and Jane is showing Lotto in everything HE can go in, plus her 3YO gelding. And our friends are showing their two geldings.

Lucy

We'll be there! I'm showing a 2YO gelding in everything he can (hey, for $30 for the show who cares if we blow a class? heeheehee) and Jane is showing Lotto in everything HE can go in, plus her 3YO gelding. And our friends are showing their two geldings.

Lucy
I definitely agree about to $30 flat fee and taking advantage! LOL! It is a great way to get the young horses out and really get them that experience in the ring without burning a hole in your wallet. I will be bringing in total, three horses. Two two year old mares, and a yearling filly who will just be going to go, not show. My personal favorite mare might not measure though, she's definitely flirting with that 33" limit for their two year old year!
default_new_shocked.gif
Worst part is she is the best little performance girl, and the one I REALLY want to qualify for R Nationals and A Worlds! So we're praying she is good to go.

Feel free to stop by and say hello!
default_smile.png
We will be the ones with the big blue sign on our stalls that says KG Miniatures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not showing, don't clip horses in January anymore LOL but if I can get away I may come up and watch some. We used to go every year, it's a fun show just likely to be cold!
default_smile.png

Jan

I know this is a long shot - but if anyone in that area has noticed a beautiful boxer puppy (she is now 6 months old) - please message me. A pick of the litter female show puppy was stolen at the horse sale on the Sunday following the final day of the World show in October 2011. The person picked up her crate and walked off - while her owner was helping with the sale. Police were contacted - vets in the area were contacted - but nobody has seen her.

Good luck to everyone at the show - and please keep an eye out for a boxer pup!!!!

Latest posts

Back