Front Page News-Midland (MI) Daily News

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Becky and Jim are wonderful people inside the show ring and out. I love to watch them both show. Great article thanks for sharing.

That is really neat, I always love watching Jim and Becky in the ring and I am particularly fond of a certain grey michigan stallion ...

YAY Jim and Becky
default_aktion033.gif
They are both wonderful people.
default_yes.gif

P.S. Dana...it's Midland, MI not Midland (MI)
default_rolleyes.gif
I see you've become lax since retirement.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is so neat to see our favorite breeds showcased like that. It sounds like Jim and Becky are wonderful people.
default_aktion033.gif

How nice to see something positive on the front page. A great promotionial tool also. Congratulations to Jim and Becky. A very talented couple.

Arlene

Yes, it's nice when people get what they deserve.

As for YOU, Miss Sheryl, proper etiquette in this case is that since I was pointing out that it was Midland, MICHIGAN, not as some may assume Midland, TEXAS, it was clearly in the correct grammar to place the useful but not important to the main story identification of the state in parenthesis, or in this case, putting it as (MI) as opposed to , MI, which in many cases would be grammatically correct but is superfluous in this case. Thank you for your attention to detail.
default_new_shocked.gif

JUST because since I've retired I can't remember what day it is doesn't mean I'm clearly loony!!!
default_wink.png
:wink

Yes, it's nice when people get what they deserve.
As for YOU, Miss Sheryl, proper etiquette in this case is that since I was pointing out that it was Midland, MICHIGAN, not as some may assume Midland, TEXAS, it was clearly in the correct grammar to place the useful but not important to the main story identification of the state in parenthesis, or in this case, putting it as (MI) as opposed to , MI, which in many cases would be grammatically correct but is superfluous in this case. Thank you for your attention to detail.
default_new_shocked.gif

JUST because since I've retired I can't remember what day it is doesn't mean I'm clearly loony!!!
default_wink.png
:wink
default_risa_suelos.gif
Yeah, whatever. Nat'ls is gonna be a blast.
default_new_rofl.gif

How absoultely wonderful! I love watching Jim and Becky in the ring. Jim is just a down right hoot to show against and show under. And well, Becky....is gorgeous and I love watching her in her driving classes. The perfect example of class and elegance!

What a cool thing to be in the local paper!

Latest posts

Back