WE MADE THE FRONT PAGE

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maranatha minis

Reaction score
We made front page in local paper!!! the Arkansas Horse Fest was held the last weekend of R Nationals. I was the only mini/pony exhibitor there. It is an all breed all discipline educational weekend for AR. We had 2 minis and 2 classic shetlands there on display. we did our breed demos and had lots of people asking, " are those baby horses". NO they are miniatures and shetlands was always my reply and would tell people about the wonderful little equine. I had my 25 in long yearling filly there. she was a big hit!! the groomer vendor did a groming demo with my golden pali shetland mare. He fell in love with her. I dorve my "ever faithful" driving gelding and was swamped with kids adn adults wanting to ride and even drive him!! well we decided we would enter one of the competitions, at the last minute. no routine ready, just a small round pen to do our thing. well to my great surprise we won!! Peppy's Zion's Calling Me is the Arkansas Horse Idol! we can compete in Jan for the national titile in Alabama. also a friend who raises paso fina's won the Equine Masters Challenge. we couldn't enter that competition since I couldn't ride Zion. I am so proud of Zion. he is a dream horse in the flesh! if you are interested in Arkansas Horse Fest 2010 let me know, we need all the help we can get. and maybe you could win!! I forgot my topic, we where on the front page of the Sheridan Headlight this week as the winner of the horse idol. It was a great article that made the minis look great. Now people can know that minis are real horses and can be winners agianst big horses.

thanks for letting me brag!!

[email protected]

default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
congras
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif

Now THAT'S what I call a great way to promote miniature horses. Well done and congratulations!!!

Could we see a photo of the winner??

Good job Shelley! Congratulations!

Latest posts

Back