Forrest

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry, bless your heart, he looks like he was so special! It really is a shame we can only have them for such a short while as it hurts our heart so when they go. Hope you feel better soon, don't be afraid to grieve, us dog people understand and send our condolences and sympathy.

Aww I'm so sorry. He was a handsome guy. I hate when they have to leave us.

I am so very sorry for your loss of your dear friend Forrest.
default_sad.png

Oh Lucy, I'm SO sorry! What a beautiful soul he was!!!

{{{{{hugs}}}}}

Sorry for the loss of your Forrest. It's hard losing them, but tears in time will change to sweet memories.

So very sorry that you lost your special boy. Sending you my sympathy and ((((HUGS))))

What a beautiful spirit...... May romp and play on the other side while he waits for you.

I'm so sorry, it's so difficult to love these animals and have them as a part of our families and then have to part with them. My aged Great Dane,Hayley, who is my heart dog, will likely not make it through the winter and just the thought of it makes me cry. {{{HUGS}}}}

Lucy, I am so sorry.

Words mean little at a time like this -- just know that everyone who has ever loved and lost a heart dog shares the pain you feel. Our dogs' lives are much too short, but the joy and love they bring last a lifetime. Forrest will always be with you.

I am soo sorry to hear of your great loss. What a beautiful dog.
default_sad.png

Latest posts

Back