For those who followed Jedi's progress last summer....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so sorry for your loss.
default_no.gif
At least you know you did everything possible for him and he is out of pain now. He obviously was well loved had a wonderul life with you.

What a touching story -- God bless you for everything you did for this beautiful boy! May he rest peacefully and your heart begin to mend.

Thank you all
default_wub.png
I know it will be easier as time goes by and I'm so glad he is at peace now.

I do remember Jedi and I am so sorry that he couldn't heal. Take comfort knowing that you did everything that could be done for him. HUGS to you.

Shauna,

I must have missed this post when you wrote it because I am just now finding it. That last picture of you and Jedi says it all. You truly love these animals and I know if it could have been any different you would have done everything within your power to change it. I am so very sorry that Mr. Jedi could not be saved.

On a more positive note, we will all look forward to seeing more posts from you now
default_yes.gif

So sorry for the loss of your beloved Jedi.

oh shauna how very sad, im so sorry for your loss
default_no.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
So sorry to hear about your loss, I know how hard you worked alongside Jedi to help him and I know he knew how much you loved him. Making these decisions are very hard and not really fair aren't they? <<hugs>>

I am so very sorry to hear that Jedi was too badly injured to keep going.
default_sad.png
He was obviously very well-loved, and the picture of you two is beautiful. My condolences for your loss.

Thank you everyone. It was a really hard decision but it was best for him
default_sad.png

Latest posts

Back