For those of you who have rescued horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can I buy you all a blanket for your new baby? Send me measurements and I'll get on the phone with Double Diamond and have them send you one right away. God Bless You for your efforts. My son's folks are from Lamar, Mo. and I lived on Lake of the Ozarks for years. I also worked in Lenexa, Ks. and lived in Belton, and also lived in K.C. Mo.

My email is [email protected]. BTW... I double blanket our babies when it's really really cold, fleece first and thenthe turnout blanket.

I also got a deal on large mini halters, so I have a few of them, as well as a few small ones, that are used, if they can help too.

Please let me know.

God Bless,

Lynn W

E-mail me... A.S.A. P. I also have some blankets from another tack place that I could even mail, if you don't like Double Diamond's.

Can I buy you all a blanket for your new baby? Send me measurements and I'll get on the phone with Double Diamond and have them send you one right away. God Bless You for your efforts. My son's folks are from Lamar, Mo. and I lived on Lake of the Ozarks for years. I also worked in Lenexa, Ks. and lived in Belton, and also lived in K.C. Mo.

My email is [email protected]. BTW... I double blanket our babies when it's really really cold, fleece first and thenthe turnout blanket.

I also got a deal on large mini halters, so I have a few of them, as well as a few small ones, that are used, if they can help too.

Please let me know.

God Bless,

Lynn W

E-mail me... A.S.A. P. I also have some blankets from another tack place that I could even mail, if you don't like Double Diamond's.
Oh my gosh, Lynn. God bless you! I'll definately take you up on that offer and will be emailing shortly. I bought her a new halter, but I got it a little small. It still fits, but won't for long so a halter would be great also.

Thank you so very much!
default_wub.png
:

[SIZE=12pt]Steph, that is WONDERFUL! :aktion033: I am so glad she will be getting a great and loving home. Thanks for hanging in there and be dilligent where she is concerned.
default_yes.gif
: Please keep us posted and post pictures when you can! :aktion033: Shannon
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back