For Leeana and Wolf

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hence folks, when attempting to give advice when its sought, and then the person gets "uppity", you carry on to another thread. I have read all of the threads involved and sat on my fingers and bit my lip..I considered the source. Yes it's a young person, but that is no excuse..what if it was an older person, what would the excuse be.

Go Lyn...and all ...keep up with the advice, but if it gets too childish, be the better person and let someone else slap their heads on the keyboard.
biggrin.gif

Sometimes people just like to hear themselves talk OMG..Is that a mirror on my screen???

Kim

If this is true, Im sorry she felt the need to resort to that. I wouldnt have guessed it. I went back & read some of the threads. I found differences in spelling, grammer, & vocabulary so Im still having trouble believing it.

I guess Ill have to wait to see what happens.

no.gif
Either way, this is pretty sad...

Shame on Leeana for making up fairy tales and good for Lyn for standing up. l don't think it's very nice to get dubbed when everyone was doing there best to help her with her horses and some tried very hard. l even emailed a youth member to help her out seeing as sometimes teens listen better to other teens instead of an adult. But l guess no one had the advice she was seeking regardless of how or who it came from public or private. Shame when someone her age wants the respect and advice from people then goes whinning about her age and how adults think they are know it all's when they don't say what she wants to hear. But regardless l've been watching her webpage and she has made some changes about her knowledge in wording and mistakes for the better so somewhere along the line something is getting through to her or someone. JMHO

I suppose my response was innappropriate, so I've decided to edit.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]God says "Forgive each other as I forgive you". [/SIZE]

Leanna, I'm sure it was just a mistake, and everyone makes mistakes. I hope you come back to the forum. Just remember that were all here to help you and if you get some negative feed back, which you will at times....try not to take it to heart ok?
smile.gif

[SIZE=14pt]I certainly would not want anything to happen to Leeana but in light of all the deception I found out this morning, truth on this board has become very important to me. I know people are feeling I am too hardnosed. I have tried to comunicate alone with her.... Lots of people were being led to believe yet another story. I was a psych nurse, I understand teenage feelings.... I also know that teenagers need to be held accountable. Go back and read the thread started by Midnight about wanting another horse. Read Wolfs posts and see who signed more than one of them under the authorship of Wolf. These are not rash accuastions. If we dont hold people accountable for what they present here then the forum looses its value, at least that is my opinion.If course I can forgive. A mistake is when you accidentally misspell your name....This took some planing. Leeana, I hope you read this and know that we still welcome you but please be straight with us and be yourself.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Well I must agree with Fordneys hubby. Smart man!

I also agree with Triggy.

That said I will not add my opinon to this topic.

[SIZE=14pt]I do agree with you Lyn....yes it probably was thought out but she made a mistake and has to deal with the consequences now. We have all done something in the past that we are not proud of. My husband and I call them "stupid mistakes". (No offense to you Leanna! Just what WE call them). You live and learn from your mistakes.[/SIZE]

fordney PLEASE EDIT your post. that is a horrible thing to put out there. i feel sure leeann is probably still reading this forum. I am trying to get ahold of her by phone but have had no luck yet.

no one wishes anyone bad but people do have to be held accountable for what they do.

I feel sure that leeann and wolf are one and the same. I dont think you can sign your name to someone elses post if you arent that person. It would be like lyn posting under kaykay.

I for one would welcome leeann back with open arms. i do remember how hard it was to be a teenager!!!

Leeann pls call me!!!

Kay

rolleyes.gif

The only thing I can say is unless you have absolute 100% proof NEVER EVER

accuse anyone of lying. I also think it could have been handled much better.

Humiliation is NOT christian! That being said it doesn't matter if its an adult or

youngster treat each other as you would wish to be treated. IMO Linda B
wacko.gif

Jill had to say while it isnt about this thread you crack me up the boobie fairy and did you know there is a song called the boob fairy didnt come for me
biggrin.gif

Fred said:
rolleyes.gif

The only thing I can say is unless you have absolute 100% proof NEVER EVER

accuse anyone of lying.  I also think it could have been handled much better.

Humiliation is NOT christian!  That being said it doesn't matter if its an adult or

youngster treat each other as you would wish to be treated.  IMO Linda B
wacko.gif

515264[/snapback]

I think it has allready been proved!!!

I dont see why we need to bring religion into this!!

And us people on the forum NEED to know the truth!!

Gage

Well, she obviously has not read this thread as she has just posted on the main Forum- apparently it is not her and we are pretty horrible for suggesting it was
frusty.gif
frusty.gif
frusty.gif

[SIZE=14pt]I've known Lyn for years and she is a good person. My gosh, she was ready to give a colt to the other very controversial forum member!!! I don't think she made this post to humiliate but to let people know what was up and to stand up for us as a group. The way we learn as we grow up is by sometimes having to be called accountable for our mistakes. [/SIZE]

Also, the more we drag this on w/out LoveCoco saying her piece or even simply "sorry, I made a mistake" (and we all make them!), is probably making this all the harder on her.

Lisa-Ruff N Tuff Minis said:
Jill had to say while it isnt about this thread you crack me up the boobie fairy and did you know there is a song called the boob fairy didnt come for me 
biggrin.gif

515267[/snapback]

Ah, Lisa! I only needed to wait awhile and the boobie fairy did come eventually come and spend some time with me! I actually wish my boobies were less bountiful right now, pretty ironic!!!

Dearest Lynn,

I took the time and went through the previous post made by Wolf, if you would have done the same before lighting your torch you would have noticed that they do not appear at all to be one in the same person.

Here is her (Wolf) first post,

Posted on: Dec 5 2005, 09:55 PM

Hi, my name is Kate.

Leeana (lovecoco) was taking a look at one of my geldings a couple days ago and gave me this site and i promised to check it out.

I am Kate

Here is some info on me.

Im 31 years old and have a 2 year old son named Kevin. We have 21 minis currently (most are Buckeroo bloodlines, rest are rescues or regular AMHR minis).

I have been in the mini world since i was about 9 years old. Breeding, Showing, Rescueing. Name it and we do it.

Tommarow i get to go over to Leeana's house and spend a day with her mini's. We have been talking and she invited me over for a day, i plan to give her some show tips and have some fun with her mini's and work with them as much as i can. Just give some training tips and share some of my knowlege. I really look forward to meeting her and getting to know some of you as well.

Katie

Also in the ONE AND ONLY time Wolf's post ended in Leeana not Kate in the next post, she (wolf) stated that she was cut off and then went on to clarify something that she thought Leena meant to say.

Post in question:

She could still show it in halter and start it in ground driving though.

Leeana

Following post ONE MINUTE later:(bolding and underlining done by me)

To continue my post still figuring out how to use this

Leeana probaly ment show in halter when it was two.

Kate [/i]

Now this coupled with the fact that Mary Lou DID NOT say that Love Coco and Wolf were one in the same what she said was this:

I do not know all that went on but I do know both Wolf and LoveCoCo comes from the same Internet provider.. BUT it is an AOL user and many mambers can have the same IP number.. SO I COULD BE WRONG!!!

Anymore when I read a couple of posters replies the TV commercial for Sprint or Verison comes to mind, the one that has the teenage girl in a cheerleader outfit yapping away and says "your not conceited, just honest".

[SIZE=14pt]You are all welcome to your opinions. If Nicol, who is the owner of Wolf farm would like to clear this all up I would be glad to admit that I am wrong. I will humbly appologise to Leeana AND Wolf publicly and privately.I have been lied to alot in the last couple of weeks. Mini count go back and read midnight stars thread again and see that leeanas name was signed not once but twice on Wolfs thread. I doesnt really matter anymore does it.... those who believe , believe and those that still want to portray me as the evil step mother will continue to do that. I am just sick to death of the deception here.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Lyn

I do not at all support the way you are handling this. Shirley is absolutely right. This is a child and public humiliation is NOT an adult way of handling an issue like this.

This makes me ashamed to be a part of this forum which has recently turned into a paranoid lynch mob.

And NOW we find out that the lynch mob may be mistaken in their accusation.

Shame on all of you who participated.

This is not the way I'd want my child treated, whether she lied or not.

LEANNA, I am so sorry that this has happened to you. Please have the grace and compassion to forgive some of those who have overreacted. I may not always agree with your posts and you may not approve of mine, but you didn't deserve this humiliation.

lyn_j said:
[SIZE=14pt]Mini count go back and read midnight stars thread again and see that leeanas name was signed not once but twice on Wolfs thread. I doesnt really matter anymore does it.... those who believe , believe and those that still want to portray me as the evil step mother will continue to do that. I am just sick to death of the deception here.[/SIZE]Lyn

515291[/snapback]

Thank you Lynn I did, now I think you need to because I still come up with only one signed Leena not Wolf.

It is not a matter of "who are you going to believe" but rather a fact verses rumor and innuendo. Gossip and rumors hold the same place as deception with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back