For Leeana and Wolf

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lyn_j

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Dearest Leeana, In case you get home from school today and find that some of your posts have been deleted here is why. I talked to Mary Lou on the phone this morning after receiving some PMs from others. It seems that your new friend wolf is using your computer to post. The isp for where your Lovecoco messages come from is exactly the same as Wolfs. That means that they are coming from the same computer. Mary lou knows I am posting this here. Flame away all you folks that will say I have nothing better to do that rat out a forum member . I have recieved e mails and pms from people upset with me that I have given this child such a hard time. I guess I was so hard on her that she had to invent a friend in support of her. Im sorry Leeana that I have caused you such mental anguish that you needed to do this. [/SIZE]

Mary lou cant get to her computer right now, fresh painted floors Im told...... but I wanted all those who lovingly support Leeana to know what has been going on. It is likely that Mary lou will also deal with Leeana in her own way . Wolfs access will be denied as soon as ML can get to her computer again and I wanted you to know why. Fool us once shame on you....fool us twice shame on us.

Enouph is enouph, tomarrow will be different as lovecoco and Wolf would say.

Lyn

[SIZE=14pt]Lyn,[/SIZE]

You're not the only one who was thinking "yeah, right..."
swoon.gif

As I told another friend here, reminds me of back when I was a young teenager and thought I'd fool everyone into thinking the boobie fairy liked me but the tissue paper worked its way out the top of my blouse in band class. I learned a lesson that day, too.

And, before anyone flames Lyn, keep in mind she's only pointing out the truth of a situation. Also keep in mind her extreme generosity to another forum youth, in donating Lucky to StarMini's daughter, Jodi.

Jill

Last edited by a moderator:
OK Lyn I know, I know, I've been had.

Leanna is Wolf for what reason, I do not know.

Leanna, you did not need to invent a friend to support you.

You did have support here. Not a lot, sorry to say, but you did have some.

You're a kid, and kids make a lot of mistakes as so do adults.

I'm very sorry that this has been brought public.

I hope you are going to be ok.

You can pm me if you need to talk.

Oh Leanna - I was hoping this wasn't true. Many people, myself being one, stuck their neck out for you because we felt bad, this is definately a slap in our faces. I kind of understand why you did it...I know you so badly wanted to be respected by others on this board, but lying is certainly not the way to do it.

Just be yourself! I hope this all has a good outcome. I'm sure you're embarrassed about all this, but you can make it right and start over.

You do have my support and I hope everything works out.

I just think it's sad that a young person has to go this far to try to be accepted. I know some things haven't been right but I wish everyone could forgive and let her have another chance to stay with us and behave herself. I feel sorry for young people, it's a messed up time they're trying to live in. I know everyone has there own opinion, I'm entitled to mine. I wish I knew her personally so I could try to be of help to her.
sad.gif

I also feel bad for her. But, I think it's important the members know what happened. I haven't followed all her posts really but I remember what it was like to be a kid and to want "everyone" to like me. I think maybe if she just tells us she's sorry, almost everyone would understand. I think in one way or another, all of us who are now adults have "been there", haven't we?

I'm trying to understand but I'm sorry Lyn I just don't get it why you felt this was the best way to handle this.

I really think this could have waited for Mary Lou's paint to dry to counsel this young lady on her double identity and giving her the chance to do the mature and right thing and apologise for it. Public embarrassment and humiliation can be a powerful teacher but merciful and Christlike it is not.
no.gif

[SIZE=14pt]I think that if she admits that she should not have done this that we all can accept her back and offer support...... I didnt do this to be ugly, thats not my nature and not my intent. Honesty is imperative when you seek respect. I am willing to have her stay on the forum if she will stop lying and also stop pointing out how mean we are to her. That will get her farther than making up someone to give her a glowing report for us all to read. Let the real people in to your life Leeana like Kay and horsepee. These people are there and willing to help if you let them. Better some real experts that a makebelieve friend.[/SIZE]

Lyn

lyn_j said:
[SIZE=14pt]I am willing to have her stay on the forum if she will stop lying and also stop pointing out how mean we are to her. Lyn[/SIZE]
515030[/snapback]

Now dang it Lyn since when is this your decision. I have tried very hard to accept you for who you are and overlook many things to do so but I find this to be just plain mean spirted. I think when you have had a chance to reflect on it you might find you'll be as embarrassed for your actions as I am.

Not going to argue and debate you about it, you do what you want to whomever you want and that's probably not going to ever change. Said my peace and won't address this thread again.

Last edited:
[SIZE=14pt]Shirley This post doesnt make me merciless and unChrist-like..... Leeana and I have been round and round in private..... Mary lou and I talked about this on the phone. Not letting others here know perpetuates the lie. She is welcome to appologize and play by the rules. When you post untruth on this or any other forum in an effort to get sympathy and accolades from others that just isnt right. Its not what this board is about. I know you disagree with me about this. Im not name calling or throwing stones just pointing out that in spite of all we have done and said we were being duped again. Maybe it doesnt matter to some wether stories here are true or not.... it does to many.[/SIZE]

Flame me if you need to... im sure there will be others who wont.

Lyn

hi its kay and Fran (ohhorsepee) is here with me. I want Leean to know that we are sincere about helping her. I do feel very sad that all this had to happen but I dont think its right to blame Lyn for it. Lyn and Rabbit both took alot of heat for being hard on Leean and they were right.

Marty im trying to call you!

Maybe she will let us know for sure.

but,

I do know both Wolf and LoveCoCo comes from the same Internet provider
There is a difference in knowing it is the same Internet Provider,,,,,,,,,and the same computer, that is mentioned earlier in the thread.

I am on MSN, so is everyone else on MSN, me??????

Just asking to clarify, facts important in these type threads.

I ONLY SOUSED IT WHEN SHE SIGNED HER NAME ON "WOLFS" COMPUTER,I THINK THAT EVERYONE HERE HAS TRIED TO HELP LEEANA AT SOME STAGE AND GET SNIPPY REPLIES BACK, ITS A SHAME THAT SOMEONE CANT EXCEPT CRITICISM VERY WELL, LEAANA I THINK YOU SHOULD COME BACK AND APOLOGIZE TO THE PEOPLE WHO WERE GENUINELY TRYING TO HELP YOU IN THE PAST,IF YOU ARE OLD ENOUGH TO THINK OF INVENTING A DIFFERENT NAME FOR YOUR SELF YOUR OLD ENOUGH TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND EXCEPT THE FLAMES FOR YOUR ACTIONS,IF YOU DECIDE NOT TO COME BACK I WISH YOU CAN LOOK INTO YOUSELF AND COME UP WITH THE RIGHT ANSWER

[SIZE=14pt]Shirley I wanted you to also know that in no way was I deciding wether Leeana should stay or go.... I was merely expressing my feelings about lying on the board if she would be herself as Mary lou said it I would be willing to keep reading her posts and helping where I could. We grow to be a family of sorts here, a community of trust developes. When people abuse that trust it makes it harder to hold it for everyone. Leeana is only 17 and I know she can get it together. Kay and Fran are great people hope she takes them up on their offer of friendship and help.[/SIZE]

Lyn

I got a PM< from someone that knows this to be true. Wolfs name really is not even Katie and also, Leeana gave her own proof.... here is is on Desirees post. Wolf is the author of the post and it is signed Leeana,

Wolf Yesterday, 09:37 PM Post #20

Addiction Free

Group: Members

Member No.: 3411

Ashley Posted Today, 06:08 PM

Then when its 2 you can drive it and get it trained ext.

It should not be drove before it is 3.

She could still show it in halter and start it in ground driving though.

Leeana

The person that really owns Brightys name is Nicol

Here is the real Wolf farm info page.

http://horsetopia.horse-for-sale.org/horse.../farm50483.html

Carolyn, I think what ML meant was that the IP address was the same address. They used to call it the dotted quad and it has a series of numbers separated by periods were identical.

Lyn, I think it's great for people to be able to address their feelings here about a great many things, agreeing with eachother or not. I just don't relate to publically humilating someone unless it is the very last straw, especially a kid. I'm not making excuses for this young lady, it's wrong what she did no matter how you look at it--agreed.

I'm sad she felt it was necessary to defend and try to give herself credibility using a pseudo identity but I do think the courtesy to apologise for it and make it right should have been extended before taking it into your own hands.

We have had numerous pleas here to quit beating up on each other because the advice has not been welcomed. I've feared for a lot of forum horses and animals here because of some very alarming posts but no one can make anyone do what they think is right for another's pet. I could continue to rag on you for making puppies and if you noticed I been good and not done that for a very long time. I don't have to be happy about it though, do I?
rolleyes.gif
smile.gif

If you and Fizz took flak for it, so? You both are confident enough in yourselves and shouldn't worry if some don't agree or you don't get through to every youth who won't heed your advice. In the end, being right won't make one whit of difference, but your kindness and mercy will long be remembered and may even outlive you.

Sorry I got a little worked up but these types of things make the forum unnessessarily unpleasant and don't need to always be made public to affect change in someone's behaviour.

I really have not been active on the forum as of late due to my dad's health but he is better. I think she is kid that just wants to be accepted. However there rules that must followed on a forum. I guess her biggest complaint is nobody liked her. I see nothing wrong with creating an imaginary friend.

[SIZE=14pt]Thanks Shirley for calming down..... I have noticed and I appreciate you not ragging on my breeding puppies.... I have tried privately to get Leeana to be upfront to no avail. I was so happy when it seemed she finally was getting some help and friendship she needed. I did a similar thing at 15 in highschool.... i was a geeky choir girl...the preachers kid.... no exciting life. I told my peers that I was going to get to ride my horse in the rose parade... ( I know far fetched when you live in NY) one of them showed up at my door on New Years day because of course no one believed my story..... Moral is dont lie in the first place and you wont have to be embarased later. I understand why she did it.... I just want her to acknoledge (sp) that we would accept her for who she is and help her... IF and that is a big IF this story is real then I appologize to leeana and Katie, Kate or Nicol or whoever Wolf is but , there are people that really know this farm and because some of them are also youth here are afraid to put it out there that they know for fear they will get blasted for sour grapes. Please people old and young, be yourselves, some will love you some wont but at least be real with us![/SIZE]

Lyn

I am very hurt that this person did this. Lying to us, fooling us just so she can feel better. I am sorry, but shame on you.

I still welcome you here, but I doubt I will have much trust in you.

yes, i never meant to be rude and i dont think i am a rude person, but that is why i left the message i left on "their" original message. i would never purposely offend anyone.
sad.gif
i never meant to be sarcastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back