For Leeana and Wolf

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leanna - It took great courage to admit that and tell the truth. I know you must feel relieved that its out in the open but also understand you must still feel awful inside too. Time will heal, if you feel you need a few days away from the forum that's ok, but please come back soon!
smile.gif
saludando.gif

See Leanna, We REALLY do care about you!!! and EVERYONE makes mistakes. Its not just you. its LIFE!! I am a firm beleive of ''forgive'' dont forget, but forgive! trying to earn exeptance by doing this, WHY? Its fake, so do you want to be exepted cause of a fake person? Anyways its over and I am so GLAD that you admited to it! You did the right thing! But, PLEASE be real!!!

Thanks,

And once again I commend you for admitting the truth, thats your first step!!!

Gage

Leeanna, I am glad that you came forward and fessed up. I'm hoping this will be a big lesson for you and that you'll continue to post on the forum but with honesty from now on. Not just with the Wolf thing either.....I suspect that some of your other tales of woe are also a bit exaggerated. So let's cut back on the drama and just be yourself......okay??

Lyn, I support you 100%. I'm glad you flushed this out in the open and I think that the lesson needed to be public to get the point accross.

Hi, Leeana --

You say you think it makes you a horrible person what you did, but I don't think it does at all and I would bet no one else does, either! It takes a big person to admit they did wrong. I understand why you did it, and I think everyone does really. It's really not that bad and admitting it and saying you are sorry, in my book, makes everything fine and okay! What you did wasn't mean or evil, just a mistake, and we all make those.

Don't quit posting or using this forum. It's just part of the reality that there are different opinions here. Try and open yourself up to some of them, and it helps you grow as a person and a horsewoman! Just a lot of knowledgable opinions to be had here, and a lot of ones that are way off, but that's just how it goes.

Good for you on coming forward and I'm happy you're a member here!

Jill

I am very happy you spoke to Kay! And even though you say you aren't maturing, by admitting this it prooves you are!

Fran

Dealing with youngseters daily, I am used to the big whooper lies, and Applaud Lyn big time. She went and did her homework, and figured it all out, and posted for the child's benefit! Those of you who beat her up on it, leave off a bit please. Your points were valid, but te lady was Really right, and it needed to be said

I second this big time.

PLEASE stop shooting the messenger.

Nobody likes it being pointed out that they have been fooled, but it was NOT Lyn that was doing the fooling.

Personally, I shall reserve judgement as this is not the first time I have received a magnificent apology from this person.

If you want my respect you shall have to earn it, my trust will take longer to reestablish, I'm afraid.

Leeanna

I am SO PROUD OF YOU!!! I knew when we talked on the phone you were almost ready to admit this but I knew you were also very scared and not quite ready. You know there are a lot of adults who wouldnt be as brave as you are and fess up to a mistake. Im just so happy that this is over and we can all move on with a clean slate!

We are going to have so much fun this spring going to horse shows and foaling out mares. I CANNOT wait for it to warm up!

Remember that im always here to talk to even if its not about horses. I had so much fun chatting with you.

this has just made my day
biggrin.gif

Leanna-

Growing up takes alot of time and experience. Trust me- I'm only just turned 24 (on the 6th), and well remember my teenage years. I was pretty messed up, and in ways both more mature and less mature than you appear to be
smile.gif

It's a sneaky process, this maturing and growing up. You don't always see it happening, but it does. This is just one more thing experience that will push it along, bit by bit.

Don't be in such a hurry for it- it'll come as it's needed. Just listen, learn, and be yourself. You've made a mistake, but by staying here and attempting to right this, you'll be doing yourself (and the forum members) a favor.

As always, I'm here if you need to talk. I'm not on any side of this, as I missed pretty much the entire thing. I do hope you'll try to have a go at sticking around- this forum is a good place.

rabbitsfizz said:
Dealing with youngseters daily, I am used to the big whooper lies, and Applaud Lyn big time.    She went and did her homework, and figured it all out, and posted for the child's benefit! Those of you who beat her up on it, leave off a bit please. Your points were valid, but te lady was Really right, and it needed to be said
I second this big time.

PLEASE stop shooting the messenger.

Nobody likes it being pointed out that they have been fooled, but it was NOT Lyn that was doing the fooling.

Personally, I shall reserve judgement as this is not the first time I have received a magnificent apology from this  person.

If you want my respect you shall have to earn it, my trust will take longer to reestablish, I'm afraid.

515749[/snapback]

I didn't see a single person thinking or saying this was an OK thing for this kid to do. Lyn was right, this time. It was WRONG to go off half cocked without being absolutely positive about the information first to which she readily admitted and you'll not convince me or anyone else who has a shred of respect for others to think otherwise. I just hope you all who agree with this type of tactic don't ever have to deal with or undo the damage someone may do to your reputation because they suspect a wrongdoing on your part. As a really tragic example, one of my brother's best friends was accused by his ex wife of molesting their child during a divorce settlement. It was judged to be a total falsehood but it destroyed his life, he lost his job and was a vertiable outcast until their daughter admitted her mother made her lie. Even then some refused to believe he was innocent. So before anyone starts flapping their jaws pause and think about it, if even for a moment.

I just can't seem to get that Harper Valley PTA song out of my head whenever I think of this thread.
rolleyes.gif

Edited for the forum spelling police
biggrin.gif

Last edited:
can we please let this go and move on?? i promised leeann that this would be over and no more bickering and fighting.

Triggy i just want to say i know from previous posts you really dont agree with anything lyn does. I have never met either of you so im pretty impartial here. There is a long history between both of you. Maybe its time to let it go?? Or at least take it private so you and lyn can work it out?? Or maybe you can just agree to disagree with lyn and leave it at that?? Obviously you two are never going to see eye to eye and its time to just stop
smile.gif

Lets all be thankful for the blessings in our life and enjoy the season

Kay

Actually Kay you are quite mistaken. This had NOTHING to do with my relationship with Lyn one way or the other. No matter who would do this I would not just roll over and think this is an OK thing to do. I guess I'm just dissapointed to find out so many on this forum are more concerned with being right than doing right.
sad.gif

Triggy.... whether you approved of the tactics or not, Lyn knew all the facts before she posted - and knew the truth - that much is obvious even to me. When I first read the threads in question - I knew Leanna was also Wolf - without having to see the IP addresses or anything else. It was obvious. The depth of the deception is rather sad - more than one thread and multiple posts... and youth or not, it was wrong. Pointing the finger at the wrong people is, well, POINTLESS. Leanna was very brave to admit what she did - and I salute her for that. On most forums assuming another identity and screen name and talking about yourself or to yourself will get you banned - but despite repeated blow-ups and other incidents, we all still try to help Leanna.

I guess I'm just dissapointed to find out so many on this forum are more concerned with being right than doing right.
Thank you for appointing yourself as the moral and ethical police here... and summarily passing judgement on others.... but that ^^^ is wrong. People were concerned with doing the right thing as well as being right.

Perhaps it could have been presented or handled a bit differently - but that is water under the bridge. And in the end, everything worked out, Leanna came forward and apologized... and what's done is done.

Enough...

Tagalong, sounds like you need to up your meds, the current dose is not working
rolleyes.gif

Well Fizz it SHOULD have been let go about 76 replies ago but that sure didn't stop anyone, now did it?
biggrin.gif

Triggy&Blue&Daisy Too said:
Tagalong, sounds like you need to up your meds, the current dose is not working
rolleyes.gif

516001[/snapback]

Ok, I sat on my hands till now...but I think you could have left out the personal attacks. I thought you were above those. If you don't agree with her, say so, but staging a personal attack like this was absolutely uncalled for.

Just kidding but maybe a round of prozac should be piped in through some key boards here. Just repying to his/her/it's attack on me.

But still you will not let it lie down and die, will you?? Shirley I really think maybe it is you who should be trying the Prozac.
frusty.gif
frusty.gif

Triggy&Blue&Daisy Too said:
Just kidding but maybe a round of prozac should be piped in through some key boards here.  Just repying to his/her/it's attack on me.
516011[/snapback]

What attack?? I replied to your post with my opinion and comments. That is how a message board works. There was not an attack. Trust me - an attack would be obvious - and no one would be in any doubt as to my intentions. But - I do not do that...

Pathetic, cheap shots are inappropriate from someone who often expresses disgust with how others have posted and what they have said.

[SIZE=14pt]ENOUGH...[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Since you know how a message board works then you must also be able to grasp that is it about opinions--and not just YOURS. Mine is no less important that anyone elses whether I agree with them or not. So get off your morale high horse with me and everyone else you spout your venom on.

And yes I am dissapointed in many of you and that's my RIGHT whether you like it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back