For fun...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW WHAT A GREAT SELECTION OF PICTURES FROM THESE POSTS... CAROLYN R. -
default_wub.png
SADIE & NACHO. FERIN -
default_aktion033.gif
FOR TWISTER & BUDDY. LORI -
default_thumbup.gif
SPICE. KAYKAY
default_wub.png
YOUR HORSES TOO.

My favorite big horse color is bay, there's something very classic about a long legged bay hunter. I used to own an awesome one. Political John was everything I wanted in a horse. I had to sell when when his arthritis got too bad, I couldn't afford the injections to make him feel better.

For minis, I always loved those greys, but after seeing Cross Country Call Me Awesome I think I am really in love with Bay Overos. What a striking animal. Maybe one day I'll be able to send a mare to him.

I actually have many favorite colors and one favorite "pattern" (solid!). This morning, I will pick buckskin as my favorite color. We have six (6) buckskin mares / fillies and both my husband and I both love the color. My other favorite colors are silver dapple, perlino, and golden palomino.

Here is Whinny For Me's Big City Cover Girl, a double bred Buckeroo buckskin filly, sporting one of my favorite shades of buckskin:

Cover_Girl---070109---1----MARES.jpg
Cover_Girl___070709___002----MARES.jpg

I have always wanted a true blue roan. One with a dark black face && dark black legs. And with clear, icy blue eyes. And if it was a frame overo, thatd just be perfect.
default_smile.png

&& I love buttermilk buckskins, preferably one out of Buckeroo. I love Buckeroo horses
default_cheekkiss.gif

I love all colors except white and grey. But for some reason I'm drawn to blacks and bays. I don't know what it is but every horse I've fallen in love with and wanted was a bay. To be honest its not really my favorite color. But I'm drawn.

My black with chrome filly - althought she's getting alot of white hairs.

5May_15_2009.jpg

My bay mare. She's has such a bright and rich bay coloring I just love.

Untitled-10.jpg

I love black Splashes!
default_wub.png

Like my stallion "Nort"

website1002030.jpg

His son "The Pooka"

website1005011.jpg

The Pooka's full brother!

website1005004.jpg

Nort's daughter Kismet

website1004012.jpg

And her full sister!