For fun.lets vote!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If elections where today you would vote

• Obama/Biden

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • McCain/Palin

• Undecided

• Total voters

littlesteppers

Reaction score
Wanna see where this forum stands..
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
haha I'm not american but I still voted for Obama!

This poll was a great idea littlesteppers...unfortunately, it can't be accurate on where the Americans stand on this board because those from other countries will be voiting as well and they will ultimately vote Obama.....for reasons I stated in previous threads...it was a good idea though...it will be fun to see the results, even though they will not be acurate.

This poll was a great idea littlesteppers...unfortunately, it can't be accurate on where the Americans stand on this board because those from other countries will be voiting as well and they will ultimately vote Obama.....for reasons I stated in previous threads...it was a good idea though...it will be fun to see the results, even though they will not be acurate.
RIGHT..as I stated it's for FUN..anybody will vote..voter card in pocket or NOT..kids, and Non american..

Oh well...
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not going to just vote and run!

I voted for McCain/Palin. I am from Texas and I am an American!
default_wub.png

Joyce

Great idea littlesteppers

McCain/Palin I voted for

With all my heart and soul I love, love, love America

Who needs Rasmussen..we are right in line
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

McCain now attracts 48% of the vote while Obama earns 45%. When "leaners" are included, it’s McCain 49%, Obama 46%. Yesterday, the candidates were tied (see recent daily results). Tracking Poll results are released at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time each day and a FREE daily e-mail update is available.

Proud to be a American and equally proud to say I voted for McCain/Palin. This litte FUN pole was a great idea after all the topics about "WHO IS THE BEST" .

Proud American here too. I voted for McCain/Palin.
default_aktion033.gif

Neat idea for a thread!

At the risk of surprising everyone, I decided to vote for McCain / Palin
default_wink.png

AND, dispite the potential for Canadians, etc., to chime in, "we're" still in the lead right now, by about 2 to 1!!!

july4_7.gif

I'm very proud to say I also voted McCain/Palin
default_smile.png
Joyce

Well, I'm a Canadian citizen by birth, an American by naturalization and now living in Canada again....and I just voted McCain!
default_laugh.png

I have been reading the forum but not posting in a long time, but had to come on to cast my vote on this one!

Wayyyy proud American,,, hoping for some change for good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obama/Biden!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for your votes..looks good for where I like it..so we gonna close the poll now..
default_new_shocked.gif
default_laugh.png

OOps can't do that..do it easier..we just DECLARE victory!
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back