For fun.lets vote!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If elections where today you would vote

• Obama/Biden

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • McCain/Palin

• Undecided

• Total voters
Thanks for your votes..looks good for where I like it..so we gonna close the poll now..
default_new_shocked.gif
default_laugh.png
OOps can't do that..do it easier..we just DECLARE victory!
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_rolleyes.gif
Not only that, but a landslide
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
WHAT NO WRITE IN VOTING? :DOH!

Well im going to i vote for..........

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUGS BUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_risa8.gif
:BananaHappy
default_risa8.gif

WHAT NO WRITE IN VOTING? :DOH!
Well im going to i vote for..........

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUGS BUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
Oh No..you didn't hear?? He choose cayote for his running mate..this went fine until cayote got hungry!!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif

Okay, so if we vote anything other than McCain/Palin we're not proud Americans?? Give me a break!
default_wacko.png
Sorry, I'm otherwise keeping my mouth shut on these political threads but if Mc/P win you can call me a proud Canadian. I can't take another four years like the last eight where it's "un-American" to disagree with the Republicans.
default_no.gif

Leia (crawling back under her political rock now)

Leia-I've heard Switzerland is lovely this time of year!

I joke about moving to another country, but really? America is my home. I love my country, but I refuse to blind myself to her flaws and I refuse to follow whoever's in charge without asking questions-I think both of these are GREAT American qualities. Great qualities of any independent nation, actually.

So even if I don't like the results of the polls in Novemeber (though I truly believe that I will!) I would rather stay and work to make America better than abandon her.

Okay, so if we vote anything other than McCain/Palin we're not proud Americans?? Give me a break!
default_wacko.png
Did someone say that? I don't think so. When someone (apparently Democrats lately on these threads) looks for a reason to be offended, they'll always find it.

"Sorry, I'm otherwise keeping my mouth shut on these political threads but if Mc/P win you can call me a proud Canadian. "

I don't see anywhere were where anyone said Democrates where not proud Americans
default_sad.png
. I find your statement above very very sad and I will leave it at that
default_no.gif

[SIZE=18pt]My vote is private. Because "I'm an American and I have that right"![/SIZE]

However! I would vote for Tim McGraw, even if he makes mistakes we can still enjoy the song afterwards!
default_laugh.png

Well, my vote is for Jill, but since she is not an option, I voted McCain. And not because I am a republican either.

I still say Jill could go straighten out the politicians in DC. As a matter of fact, I think they would all run and not saying that would be a bad thing.
default_wink.png

Sometimes I think those running for President should have no political background and their only experience be, a good neighbor and family person,,,,,,,,those type of people will watch out for those with the same experience.

It should all be very interesting.

Okay, I was a philosophy major so was forced to take lots of formal logic classes. If Proud American = voting McCain, then ~ (not) voting McCain could well be assumed to mean ~ (not) Proud American. See my logic? You're right that nobody said it was an exclusive relationship between "P.A." and "voting M" and I wouldn't have drawn that conclusion at all from only one or two people saying that, but when the whole thread repeated that statement ("I'm Proud American, so I'm voting McCain") it began to feel strongly like you were not supposed to qualify as a Proud American if you weren't voting the same way. It's called Marketing, and the Republicans are apparently doing a masterful job of it! That's not a crime.
default_biggrin.png
(I don't know WHAT the democrats are doing as I'm avoiding the news like the plague and few are speaking up on that side here.) But it cracks me up that I'm "being an offended Democrat" because I draw a logical conclusion. Funny how it's only being offended if you're trailing. If you're winning, it's a valid argument! *LOL*

Ah well. Time to behave myself and vanish again.
default_whistling.gif

default_jerry.gif

Leia

Leia, by the time you made your post, there were also at least 2 people who said they were proud Americans and voting for Obama/Biden. Should those of us who voted for McCain/Palin feel as if they are saying we aren't proud Americans?

Guess what I am STILL GERMAN..guess who I vote for..I did apply for citizenship..and hope it comes through before 3rd of November!

Leia --

NO one said that if you're a proud American, that means you're voting for McCain, nor that you cannot be a proud American and vote for Obama.

One thing that is more annoying than any other is to have someone pull words out of the air and put them in another's mouth.

Disagree with our statements if you wish, but at least be bound by what has actually been said.

Jill

I also want to state..ANYTHING I wrote on here I can back up...NO disagreeing just for the heck of it!
default_wacko.png

This proud American will vote for McCain/ Palin. Freedom to choose is wonderful!!
july4_7.gif

Latest posts

Back