Please vote for Sodapop!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Pitter Patter LOL, that makes the picture so much better now that you've mentioned that!

To vote, you just click the thumbs up icon under her picture :) It needs an email and name, just to prove that it's not the same person voting over and over again lol :)
Country Max is a local small chain store, it only has 6 or 7 stores across NY. They're super friendly and knowledgeable though. They love seeing Sodapop come in :)

Have you news that Sodapop won the contest?🤞

Sadly she didn't win, but we're going to try again next Christmas! 😁 We didn't know voting started December 1st, so we missed out on 19 days worth of getting people to vote. 😓 I'm hoping next year they also put up the photo backdrop in a room with more light in our store; the flash made her look a little scary in some photos according to other people! But I do have a load more of pictures to share! :)

1640979175713.png

1640979213557.png

1640979391782.png1640979245146.png

1640979304492.png

1640979349953.png

I think my favorite is the one of her smiling! :) My partner, who isn't used to how big horse pupils are, says she looks scary and demonic in these due to the red eyes from the flash LOL. He says because it's her they're still cute, but that the smiling one is 'the stuff of nightmares'. 🤣

Then the same day we did the photoshoot, we also went to TSC; where the manager took our picture and sent it to me!

1640979441928.png

And then we went to Aldis and dollar general, which she did great with. :) She's really coming along in her training, and the general public is pretty accepting towards service horses in my area. I think it helps that they're used to seeing Ponyboy, my service dog, so they're just assuming she must be the same. 🤣
1640979682671.png

Latest posts

Back