For fun.lets vote!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If elections where today you would vote

• Obama/Biden

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • McCain/Palin

• Undecided

• Total voters
Leia --
NO one said that if you're a proud American, that means you're voting for McCain, nor that you cannot be a proud American and vote for Obama.

One thing that is more annoying than any other is to have someone pull words out of the air and put them in another's mouth.

Disagree with our statements if you wish, but at least be bound by what has actually been said.

Jill

Jill - I couldn't agree more with your quote above.

crponies - thanks for pointing that out.

Christine - CONGRATULATIONS! I sure hope your citizenship comes through before elections also. We need people like you voting. You have always had my respect!

LowRiseMinis - You must not know Christine ( littlesteppers) or you would know she is an HONEST, sincere, etc. person. She is NOT a troublemaker.

Last edited:
Thank you Susan for posting a link..there are a whole bunch of references! I did mention it is a rumor ..!!

Another Proud American who will vote for McCain/Palin! and I am just amazed the things that people find to argue about!

Sheila
default_biggrin.png

Mini Maid - I think for an 11 year old - you are very smart and your heart is in the right place. You checked undecided because you are not old enough to vote. That tells me you took the poll seriously even if it is not an official poll. Good for you!

But, here you are 11 years old and interested enough to at least read and learn about politics.

I just had to say - thanks for being a smart young 11 year old. Your parents must be very proud!

Latest posts

Back