For Bonnie Fogg

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred

Reaction score
I would like to start a drive for Bonnie sending cards to let her know how much we love her. If you need her address you could PM me or use my e-mail [email protected]. Linda

Last edited by a moderator:
Not only a "card drive"..........but REO (Robin) and I have spoken privately about using the Chances Auction to perhaps raise some very needed funds for her.........

No pressure.........Some folks can only afford a card right now, with the way life is. I'm going through our barn and want to put up some used horse items for sale and earmark them specifically for BONNIE. Haven't connected with Chances Auction about how to do it yet, though..........unless I just DO it. :eek:)

My other thought was that if anyone could spare FIVE DOLLARS ($5.00) and had a PayPal account ........They could pop onto her website and slip a "Fiver" to her....... I was imagining how awesome that would be for her to check her PayPal and find a dozen or more deposits suddenly appear!
default_smile.png

Oh.......Her website is with her PayPal account page ---

http://www.bfogg.com/feesappointments.html

Linda..you're quite a woman and I'm proud to call you friend. Lovely idea and I agree. Cards will fill empty moments and help make memories.

Thank you Miniv that is a GREAT idea. That is what I was hoping someone would speak up about but I didn't know how to approach it. Thank you thank you. Linda

For some unknown reason I can't seem to log in to my paypal acct. I even went in and changed the password but I still can't log in so I thought I'd just put a little something in the card!

Linda you are so sweet to think of Bonnie when you have so much on your plate. ((((HUGS))))

The cards was my idea and I was going to organize it secretly to surprise Bonnie. I'm sorry I didn't answer your PM Linda. I was taking care of a sick filly, that we then lost. I just have not had any heart to feel like talking to anyone.

Since it is all out now, I hope people will do what they can to help our precious Bonnie! She has helped so many here! Thank you MA and Linda for diving in!

If I can do anything, please let me know.

I tried the paypal account but it automatically does the 49.00 she has for a reading...can anyone tell me another way to do it? Kathy

Last edited by a moderator:
Both are great ideas. I send her a card last week with a little healing angel charm in it. Let us know about the auction. I have some used tack that I would add to the pot. Bonnie is a great friend and I wouldn't have minis if it wasn't for her helping every step of the was with all kinds of questions. I like the paypal idea also, let us know when you can put in different amounts.

If you go into her site and get her user name for PayPal (usually the e-mail works too)......then go into YOUR paypal and direct it to "SEND MONEY"........

Miniv can you send us the link for those of us that don't know their way around paypal that well.

Thanks

bumping ths up and then heading over to my paypal account. Hope we can all help her in any small way we can. Corinne

Miniv can you send us the link for those of us that don't know their way around paypal that well.
Thanks

You have to have a paypal account yourself, I think, to use it. It is paypal.com, Kathy

Latest posts

Back