Foaling season at MooreAcres

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a pretty baby!!! Congratulations
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

That would have been a great suprise. Congratulations she is a beauty!!!

I leave town for one day and look what happens --

Congratulations, Erin, she's gorgeous! I can't wait to meet her.

Thanks for the compliments! I updated with recent pictures, her first day outside! Check on the first page...

Oh I love the surprizes when they turn out ok! Thank heavens! Congrats on your new baby... love the pic where she is bucking!

Those are great pictures. What an independent little monkey she appears to be. I bet she had the big girls all fired up when they saw her. That girl needs to go in the show ring.

Congrats on your new filly! She is really an eye catcher.

Beth

Congratulations! I'm so happy everything turned out okay for your pretty new filly and her dam.

I bet she had the big girls all fired up when they saw her.
Oh yes, Marie. Mia and Cassie (two full sized Appy mares) just thought the world of little miss filly! Either of them wouldve taken her home in a heartbeat. Blue just had this "bring it on...come on, I dare you" look in her eye. Mojito and Gem thought she was darn interesting too...

I was thinking that would be the case with Mia and Cassie. I was also glad that we got Ariel home when we did. The last thing I needed was for her to be around those little foals this year. Not needing to go thru another Poof situation with her.

It's so hard to raise a foal you can't see.
default_laugh.png

Back