Foaling season at MooreAcres

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MooreAcres

Reaction score
Wasn't expecting any foals for another 1-2 weeks, so you can imagine my surprise when I walked in the barn this morning and happened across this little beauty!
default_wub.png

SHE doesn't have a name yet. Thinking she will turn out a blue roan like her dam, but could stay black. Either is fine by me
default_biggrin.png

Dam is Sundance LB Verna Benna Blue, sire is Sundance LB Assured.

100_1299.jpg

100_1296.jpg

100_1300.jpg

*UPDATED*

Had the vet out today for a wellness exam. She said everything looked and sounded great, no sign of heart murmurs either. Let the lil one out today to stretch her legs, boy was she frisky!

100_1302.jpg

100_1312.jpg

100_1327.jpg

100_1328.jpg

100_1348.jpg

100_1351.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What a lovely little girl, Erin!!! Congratulations! Your mare is looking wonderful too. I bet you are beside yourself!

I love my Assured boy. Your little girl looks to have the same lovely features.
default_wub.png

Congrats again Erin! It was great to come out and see this gorgeous little filly in person today!
default_wub.png
Can't wait til she unfolds.....
default_wink.png

We have pics, too...but don't have them downloaded yet.

The best suprise anyone could have! Congratulations - she's a real cutie
default_wub.png

Anna

Congratulations!! She is so pretty
default_wub.png
What a wonderful surprise your mare gave you
default_biggrin.png
Now you can give that big sigh of relief!!

What can I say WOW! What a beautiful little filly. I'm so happy for Erin to have this little girl. One down two to go. I'm sure the next one will be just as beautiful be it a filly or a colt. We just happened to show up with hay to unload shortly after we got the message and a picture on our cell phones.

By the way Erin while looking around in the shop I have two baby halters one red and one pink. You might as well have them for your foals. We also found the one I bought that has little duckies all over it but you will have to beat Vicky down to get that one.
default_biggrin.png

If you find me just sitting up at the barn admiring your foal just ignore me I'm fine.
default_wub.png

Like Linda said it was great seeing you and this precious little filly in person yesterday. She looks absolutely adorable. Can't wait to see her with her sea legs. lol

Wow that is one AWESOME Sunday Surprise! She is beautiful Erin! Congrats on a healthy baby girl!

Pretty mare and striking color on that baby! I like how dark she is with the two(?) white feet. Neat contrast!

She looks teensy! Congrats!

Thanks everyone, I am very pleased with this little angel
default_wub.png

She had me slightly concerned last night as I thought she might not be getting enough to eat. She seems better this morning. I was hoping to get her out for an hour or so today, but the weather is crappy right now. We'll see how the day goes...

[SIZE=14pt]Congrats BIG TIME Erin...she is really really cute..do you think she will roan?
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
[/SIZE]

HUGS and Blessings,

Jenny

Latest posts

Back