Foal season starting early

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nancy

Reaction score
I sure don't like early foals but, I'll take her.LOL My little winter wonder was born Feb 5th pictured at 20 hrs old. She is a bit unsure of her footing,definitely not a ballerina.LOL Her sireis Canterbury Puttin On The Ritz ad his life time mate, Canterbury Diamond Lil. I haven't though ofa name yet mybe someone will help me name this little girl.

Cnv0263.jpg

Cnv0261.jpg

Cnv0266-1.jpg

Cnv0387.jpg

Cnv0369.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! She's a little doll. And I also love her jammies.

Very Cute!!!

Thank Goodness someone is starting to post foals, I need something to chase away these winter blues
default_smile.png

adorable! Yep, I'd definitely take her too! congratulations!

I see something so different in your photos ............ DRY ground ..... SUNSHINE ........... better conditions than most for an early foal! LOL Lucky you!

We have teeny foal blankets .... handmade with felt or fleece (whichever) ............ but tell me more about your jammies - - love to have some!

We're expecting several February babies but most are maidens and they are progressing very slowly - we might see these babies in March instead LOL

Awwwe she is darling!
default_wub.png

Very pretty filly love her petite head! As for a name when I saw the post I thought of " Ritzy Business"

She is just adorable congratulations!! April is going to feel like a long ways off for me if more people start posting these early arrivals-lol!!!

Oh what a darling!! How about Canterbury Puttin On The Glitz or Canterbury Puttin On Diamonds?

Wow, what a little cutie pie. Is that a "Onesy" she's wearing? What size?

Thanks everyone for the compliments on my filly and the name suggestions. Here is a link to the PJ's.http://www.userfriendlyminiatures.com/playfoal.htm

I haven't seen them advertise lately but, hopefully they are still making the PJ's . I have maybe 6 pairs some of mine are stretch ad some fleece. They come in a stretch material and the fleece some have a extra layer under the belly . The neck and bottom of legs are stretch material on the fleece ones. The sizes are XS,S,M,L and think maybe XL. Mine are definitely not for sale I love them because thy allow the foal to move freely and if proper fit used they cannot get tangled in them and they will not shift under them like some blankets do.

Awww!
default_wub.png
What a little hug-able sweetie! Love her face. Congrats!

default_wub.png
She is adorable beyond words! I was calling her Bootsie Bling Bling while I was reading about her. Just looking at her put a big grin on my face!
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back