Flying W Farms IBN little blue boy pedigree

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniaturehorselover

Reaction score
I was wondering if would ever sell my mini mare what would the pricing be.. her Sire is Fallen Ash farms blue interlude and grand sire is Flying W farms IBN little blue boy.. she knows all tricks u can think off, jumps currently 2.6 but can easily do more. Been tied up to a cart but needs to be worked with more on her turning.. either then that she is a great horse easy to load pick up all 4s. Or if i would breed her what would the babies pricing be thanks

DSC09644.JPG

DSC09646.JPG

I think the trick training will make your mare more valuable than her pedigree even though she carries wonderful lines. Also having her driving trained will help command a higher price. Many horses have wonderful pedigrees but the market seems flat and not many are bringing much of a price. You are not going to get much money for babies especially if you consider what you put into mare care and foals and shots, etc. Just trying to be frank here as the market is saturated. Might be different in Canada though and maybe someone from your area can give you better advice. Your mare is lovely and sounds very talented so you might want to keep her and enjoy her and all the training you've put into her.

Maybe others can chime in but lately I've seen amazing horses at give away prices or at least prices that are not as high as they should be. Most unfortunate that such lovely animals don't command more money from buyers.

Latest posts

Back