Florida people

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wantminimore

Reaction score
We have decided to take a trip to FL at the end of March and we'll be in the Fort Myers area when we first get there and then we'll be going to Crystal River, I was wondering what kind of horsey things/farms might be near the 2 places.

We are in Brooksville, about an hour north of Tampa on your way to Crystal River. PM us right before you head down and we will hopefully be able to have you by our farm, or to a club event.

I will get in touch with you, thanks so much. My boyfriend and our son want to go fishing and things like that, I want some horse related things to do and or see.
default_smile.png

I am east of Bradenton, south of Tampa!! Love to have visitors.

If your boyfriend and son want to do fresh water, my husband goes out in Lake Manatee. We have a boat that seats at least 3. He'd take them out - mostly blue gills and catfish. Good eating!

Barbie

Im about 3. miles from the Ft. Myers Airport. Are you arriving thru it? Please email before you leave, Im usually busy on week ends but if you are here during the week I would love to have you come by and see the fur kids and visit. How long will you be staying.....I need time to get your " fun things to do in the area" list in order. PLEASE email me!

We are in Brooksville, not far from the interstate. Have 30 horses and would love to welcome you to the farm! Susan

Wellspring Farm
default_smile.png

Thank you all for the replies and invitaions to visit. We plan on leaving Maine on or around March 24-25 and so far we plan on flying in in the Ft. Myers area first and then after a couple of days heading North to Crystal River. I will be in touch with all of you when the time gets closer and I have more details about our trip. Again thanks
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

I am not in Florida YET, but I'd love to get to know those of you who are in Florida when I get down there sometime in late September!
default_smile.png
default_saludando.gif

(Oh and we'll be moving somewhere in the neighborhood of Sarasota!
default_biggrin.png

Ok here's an update on our trip for those of you that gave an invite. On March 24 (Wed) we will be landing in Tampa and from there we're going to Lehigh Acres. We plan on taking a fishing trip Thursday 25 and on Friday i'd like some horse time, sooo LittleRibbie if you see this, can I come for a visit? Sunday I think we'll be heading towards Tampa & Crystal River so hopefully I can get to visit some more LB members. Thanks
default_smile.png

I'm about an hour south of Tampa east of Bradenton. I'm about 15 minutes from the Ellenton exit off I-75 (Prime Outlet Shopping Center is there). Actually thre is a horse show in Sarasota that weekend so you could catch a bunch of us there and see a bunch of miniature horses and ponies. Ponies show at 8:00 with the "A" show to start no earlier than 9:30. Triple J Ranch is where the show will be held. It's off the Fruitville Rd exit (#210 on I-75).

Weather is great here now!!! At least today!

Barbie

Latest posts

Back