FLIGHT DELAYED.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred

Reaction score
Hi Guys!

My fIrst time posting.
default_smile.png
I just wanted to give you guys A heads up about my mom. (A.K.A Fred) I talked to her and it ends up that she is going to be in Tulsa for tonight because her flight got delayed .
default_wacko.png
She called and asked me to tell you all.(AND DON't PANIC! )Mom + my dad got a hotel and will be leaving tommorow morning
default_smile.png
.Anyways she said she is very proud of Fred and glad that she had such great friends hear on the forum .
default_new_multi.gif

TO EVERYBODY WHO WATCHED MY MOM AND FRED THANK YOU

SO MUCH FOR EVERTHING! AT NATIONALS WE ARE ALL WINNERS!
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif

How nice of you to post that!! I LOVED watching your Mom and Fred and everybody that was in their classes! All the hard work and training to bring a horse to that level is just amazing! Heck, I'd like to get something that I can just show at the local shows next year!

Can't wait until she tells us all about her Nationals experience!!

I'm sure we'll see you on Saturday at the show!! The weather already looks to be wonderful!!!

Joyce

[SIZE=12pt]Your mom and Fred looked awesome
default_aktion033.gif
She is an incredible lady ! It was such a pleasure cheering her on
default_aktion033.gif
They were both wonderful classes
default_yes.gif
[/SIZE]

Joy

Linda has 3 of the most amazing kids I have ever met!

But then they have great parents.

Sorry about the delay getting home as know they missed the kids.

I talked toLinda at nationals and she was very satisfied with how fred did and was so proud of him!

Bonnie

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for posting.

It was great to sit and watch her and Fred in the ring and all the other wonderful entries.

Latest posts

Back