Flat tire on show cart! AREA V

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

txminipinto

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Supreme Equine carries tubes for the show carts? I have a flat and the Area V National Show this weekend! If they don't, does anyone coming to the show have an extra that I can buy off of you??

Most show carts are a standard size bike tire. Get the tire size off of your tire and go to WalMart,or a bike shop. Grab 2, One for the show box for a spare.

Last edited by a moderator:
The standard on a A sized cart is a 20". Wal mart, Meijer etc carry them and they are easy to change. Just pop the tire off, insert the tube, pull the stem out through the hole on the wheel. Pump it up.

When you're at the bike shop, pick up a tire pump too (floor style) - but just make sure it has the same type valve as the tubes. Bike tubes come with 2 very different types - one is like a car tire and the other is narrower. Some pumps have adapters that fit both types.

Most show cart tires are either 24" or 20". You can get them at Walmart, even with sealant in them. Good luck!

Thanks for the replies! I guess I'll spend yet ANOTHER afternoon in walmart.

Does anyone know if Supreme Equine carries tubes for the show carts? I have a flat and the Area V National Show this weekend! If they don't, does anyone coming to the show have an extra that I can buy off of you??
I just started showing and worry about that, I'm going to get the no flat solid inserts for mine. I have them on my easy entry. Does anyone know who carries the noflats? They used to be at walmart but not anymore.

Thanks

Whit

Latest posts

Back