First show of 2009 ~ Photos

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
We had our first show of 2009 this past weekend, wanted to share quick results and photos of Kitty (my "special" pony
default_wub.png
). Kitty is a two year old Classic filly sired by Buckeye WCF Classical Magic who is a full brother to Classical Elegance, sired by Grahams Little King Lee. Out of Buckeye WCF Bobcat Melody - a beautiful black world champion and 3x aspc Reserve Congress Champion.

I am mostly proud of her as she has been here with me as the trainer and handler since she was a weanling....sort of like seeing your child graduate college. She went through a very rough time as a yearling so made the decision to leave her home and let her grow up, she is just right there mentally and physically this year. Two months until Congress!!
default_thumbup.gif

Judges were Jim Bruggink and Portia Sue Kalinka.

Grand Champion Classic mare

Champion Model Mare

Champion 2 year old Mare

Junior Champion

2-26.jpg

6-18.jpg

4-23.jpg

3-23.jpg

5-18.jpg

1-27.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Leeana, Kitty has always been spectacular...but I wanted to say what a brilliant job you have done with her. I know you have worked incredibly hard fitting, feeding and making sure she looks as good as she can and it shows! She is just absolutely stunning and looks a million bucks! Congratulations!!!

Leeana,

Congrats.......if is very evident how much you care for this mare and it really does show.....congrats on your great show!!! She is lovely!

Well pat yourself on the back she looks beautiful you did a great job with your hairy child..
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Kitty looks awesome!! Congratulations on doing so well with her. I think it makes it more special when you've done it all yourself.

Boy, she's way pretty!!! Congratulations...will you be teaching her to drive later?
I personally do not want to be anywhere near a cart behind her
default_smile.png
...but if she does drive she will be heading out with a trainer for the 3 year old futurity @ Congress. She is for sure a single pleasure pony...poss road pony. But, that is up on the table right now as to if she will drive next year as i would love to finish her out on HOF next year myself as we will be hitting Ashland, Greenville, Urbana, World & then Congress this year so i think we will need next year to finish that HOF (I'm sort of wanting to be the one on the end of the lead when she does that...)
default_wub.png

Wow you certainly are fast getting these photos on here!! I just got home from the same show I watched you show your beautiful mare too!
default_wub.png
She's even nicer in person!!!
default_biggrin.png
I'm so sorry that I never introduced myself with 5 horses I had my hands full! Maybe next time
default_biggrin.png
Congrats on your placings!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

~Jessica

P.S. My Kitty had a VERY GOOD weekend too
default_biggrin.png

Congrats on your placings with Kitty.

To bad we didn't know they had classic classes at the show otherwise we'd been up there too. Hopefully next year more pony people will be there.

Wow you certainly are fast getting these photos on here!! I just got home from the same show I watched you show your beautiful mare too!
default_wub.png
She's even nicer in person!!!
default_biggrin.png
I'm so sorry that I never introduced myself with 5 horses I had my hands full! Maybe next time
default_biggrin.png
Congrats on your placings!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

~Jessica

P.S. My Kitty had a VERY GOOD weekend too
default_biggrin.png
Hey Jessica -- I seen you and your mom in and out of the ring too, you guys were great
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
. It was such a fun weekend
default_yes.gif

Great job Leeana...see you at Ashland with our ponies and axious to see our "Michigan" Modern in ACTION for the first time out in 2009 !
default_smile.png

"To bad we didn't know they had classic classes at the show otherwise we'd been up there too. Hopefully next year more pony people will be there."

Sorry folks - too little too late - I've had it on VERY good authority that due to lack of pony entries for the last 2 years, there will not be Classic pony classes next year. Very little attendance last year, and NO stallions, NO geldings, and very very limited entries in the mare classes this year.

Leanna your pony is gorgeous!!

WOW...she is gorgeous! Congrats Leeana!

Latest posts

Back