First pairs drive.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_aktion033.gif
Well done! Thanks for sharing the pictures. I had planned to get my husbands pair going this summer but first I had to get the dental issues dealt with on one of them and then my husband redid (paint etc) his wagon and didn't get it back together
default_sad.png
I'm hoping to have a low snow winter so I can maybe get them hitched before spring. Looking at your 2 makes me want to get on it now before the snow flies (which is supposed to happen this Friday
default_sad.png
boo hoo)

Thanks for the pics - looks great! Nice vehicle too, what kind is it?

They look like they are going to work well together... I love driving pairs!

Hmmm, if that is the same carriage I drove my larger pair of Shetlands to last December, then I drove a Dominaik. I thought I was driving something else, but remember that she called it a "Mini Mix", sooooo... How does it drive?? I so want to drive one like that.

AH, under the picture I have in my album, I wrote that I'd driven the girls to a Kutzman carriage. So a little different than yours.

I'd looked at the Dominaiks and spoken with Sarah Bates in NY about them, but haven't gotten anything yet. Now the "carriage" is on hold until later...

For you pair I think I would go with the little bigger carriage. This one is great for the smaller minis but pony size would definitely need the bigger one.

Thank you for sharing your pictures of your driving pair!! Your carriage is really a pretty one, others I have seen look so rustic but yours is very nice!
default_smile.png
My Misty is only 18 months old but someday I would like to train her to pull a cart/carriage especially for my grandchildren!! Looks like so much fun! Are these the 2 mares you had on the Mare Stare forum this past spring? They both are cuties!

No they aren't both mares. The Silver bay US a gelding and the grey is a new mare I bought thus spring. he had a Foal on her side and bred back. I'm hoping that she isn't in Foal.

Tina, we are having another driving day at Marj's this Saturday (or Sunday if it rains on Sat.) 11-4 with chili for lunch.

PM for directions if you want to come. It is near Harrowsmith.

Bring the pair and carriage - we would all love to see it!
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back